psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

My first spot! :grin: Saw a tidy black Storm :salute: in Yeovil at 1.55pm cruising past the library on wednesday. Just caught myself before I waved as I wasn't in my Corrado and that may have seemed a bit wierd...!

Storms only came in Classic Green and Mystic Blue dude

AJ

My first spot! :grin: Saw a tidy black Storm :salute: in Yeovil at 1.55pm cruising past the library on wednesday. Just caught myself before I waved as I wasn't in my Corrado and that may have seemed a bit wierd...!

I'm usually around yeovil in mine, what colour/type is yours?

spotted a blue? M plate.......clear rear lights on dumbreck rd 11.45pm , heading in the direction of shawlands . Anyone? :D

Spotted a tornado red Rado southbound on the M6 J2 on Thursday. Ive got everyone i know now spotting them for me. They always point and go, 'Look, look, a Corrado. :)

nice silver rado with a nice set of alloys in littlehampton yesterday, drove right past you in mine and waved :wave:

driver didnt even flinch, not one inch of recognition :(

Dad came back this evening and told me about an encounter tonight with a L reg Corrado which made an otherwise boring driving a bit more interesting.

He was on his way home from london to leicester and bumped into it around junction 19-21.

Dad was driving a bright blue 3dr mk5 r32

The only details he knows about the Corrado is:

- thinks it was a vr

- is 150mph capable

- either blue/purple but he said it was very dark

- had wide wheels and lows

We are just interested as he described it to be a lovely car and both me and him are big fans of Corrados'!

Woodhead pass at 5.45 Sunday evening. We were returning to Barnsley from Tatton VWNW show and flashed / waved with a C, two up, think it was green but don't hold me to that.

Just seen another one! Green vr? Cream leather driven by an old lady, again just outside sevenoaks. 2 in five minutes!

Grey VR, seal road sevenoaks about 5 minites ago. Think the reg ended in VRG?

That'll prob be CharleyVR6 SE CCGB chappy 8)

I'm only in west malling and haven't seen any for months, even drove to Brum and back this weekend via the Malverns and saw nowt!! :(

Guess it was Mystic Blue then. All I know it was a very dark colour, looked black, and had a Storm badge on the rear!

I've an Aqua Blur VR. Actually live outside Yeovil so not often in town with it other than the odd occasion driving to work (such as today), not really much fun though... apart from the Tesco bypass! I'll have a lookout for you, whereabouts in Yeovil are you generally?

Guess it was Mystic Blue then. All I know it was a very dark colour, looked black, and had a Storm badge on the rear!

I've an Aqua Blur VR. Actually live outside Yeovil so not often in town with it other than the odd occasion driving to work (such as today), not really much fun though... apart from the Tesco bypass! I'll have a lookout for you, whereabouts in Yeovil are you generally?

Usually driving along Lysander road really, go to Nuffield quite a lot and work in Yeovil too.

I'll be looking out for you too, haven't seen any other aqua blue vr's in Yeovil yet!

Immaculate US spec nugget G60 stuck in horrific trafic on the M5 around J22 last Saturday about 1sh. I was in the works Golf so you were probably wondering what i was gorping at. :wave:

Glenrothes going into Leslie at the Kettykiln fox roundabout (fife) on Monday the 9th at about 11:20am

Dark green C with roof rack! couldn't wave as i was driving french crap :(

Immaculate US spec nugget G60 stuck in horrific trafic on the M5 around J22 last Saturday about 1sh. I was in the works Golf so you were probably wondering what i was gorping at. :wave:

Was it white? If so, that was Tempest.

the clue's in the description ;)

sorry Jim :)

there is a "new to the forum" US nugget around nowadays though isnt there?

duh! speed reading again. :bonk:

dunno why i read this thread anyway, i haven't driven my C for ages. :shrug:

Spotted a nice dark coloured Rado on the Kingston Rd in New Malden at around 0845 this morning heading towards Kingston.. K+++ RBK. Very nice. :salute:

Spotted dark blue VR6 on A30 (somewhere half-way between Yeovil and Salisbury) around 3.30pm. L-Reg. Gent driving in a suit. Went to give a thumbs up but then realised I was in the missus' Focus and would have just got a funny look!

Dark green late Rado on Cherry Tree Lane, Cirencester at around 4pm today. Gave you a thumbs up, but as I was in the vRS, I expect you didn't notice!

the clue's in the description ;)

sorry Jim :)

there is a "new to the forum" US nugget around nowadays though isnt there?

That'll be Kerrly! http://the-corrado.net/.archive/forum/viewtopic.php?t=94670