psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I saw one around Bournemouth somewhere on Saturday after heading down to Beaulieu - was expecting them to come but they didn't... White with very distinctive dayglo orange rims. I was in my mates boring Ford so I didn't wave, looked very smart though!

Stone

Haha cheers, that was me! Where abouts did you see me, and what time?

I dont see many corrado's over this way,lucky to see one at a local meet every now and again!

I dont see many corrado's over this way,lucky to see one at a local meet every now and again!

give me a shout some time... there are a few of us that meet up on Wednesday nights, always 3 or 4 Rados there... were working on getting a few more

Yes it was, now I can see your avatar! What wheels are they btw? Look really nice on - in fact I said something like 'Wow those wheels are bright - hey, they're on a Corrado!' :D

Was probably about half-past 2 around Boscombe somewhere, we were heading from Lymington over to the Tank Museum. I'm not a local so I may have been a bit out...

Stone

I was in christchurch yesterday, didn't go near boscombe! They are jap wheels,thought id put them on a corrado as ive never seen them on one before!

They are abit bright lol, dont think theyre going to stay that colour for long!

That'll be it then, also on the way...

I'd have them but I don't think they'd go quite so well with blackberry :camp:

nope, not me Jim! I am wondering who it is though as I think it was filmed in Maidenhead, so not a million miles from me...

There's a Blackberry around me?! Never seen it.

Roadwars, giving a bad name to Maidenhead since 2003.

Spotted - Dark Blue, VR, I think, heading towards the A9 in the highlands, Looked lowered on split rims possibly, Was too supprised at seeing it I forgot to beep flash and jump around like the maniac that i am. . . . Don't see too many in the highlands (inverness)

Just spotted a blue rado on the BBC news. It was during the terrorist raids story in Birmingham, literally just now. It was parked behind a blue polo, could just see it. Had eyebrow. :D

There's a Blackberry around me?! Never seen it.

Roadwars, giving a bad name to Maidenhead since 2003.

at least it wasn't the C owner in trouble... they just drove past the person who had been stopped :)

at least it wasn't the C owner in trouble... they just drove past the person who had been stopped :)

That's fine then ;)

Dark blue 'rado travelling south on the M5 during morning rush hour today, through the 50 limit between 5 and 6; the only vehicle on board a big car transporter!

saw a blackberry on the m4 westbound around lunchtime. my mate also saw an 'old boy' getting out of a blackberry or dark burgundy this morning in bristol!

Blackberry in Malvern this afternoon at 4 20........we were in the blue Lupo GTI going the other direction.

Where abouts in Malvern? I was around this afternoon in my Blackberry valver but more like 4:40 / 5ish...

Where abouts in Malvern? I was around this afternoon in my Blackberry valver but more like 4:40 / 5ish...

Heading up the hill just after the pear roundabout, near the sport centre.

Heading up the hill just after the pear roundabout, near the sport centre.

Hmmm maybe, if you mean 'Splash' then yes I reckon that's me, I drove past there and down to Barnards Green around that time. I'm just grateful he gets from A to B at the moment so am fairly oblivious to other drivers, too busy monitoring the rev counter and temp gauge!! Ah the joys of Corrado ownership...

Hmmm maybe, if you mean 'Splash' then yes I reckon that's me, I drove past there and down to Barnards Green around that time. I'm just grateful he gets from A to B at the moment so am fairly oblivious to other drivers, too busy monitoring the rev counter and temp gauge!! Ah the joys of Corrado ownership...

Yep, splash is on the opposite side to the sports centre, so you were spotted! We live near the barnards green area and scare the locals with the noisy Corrado and Scirocco:thumbleft:

Green Rado vr6 in green outside Bath store in cheadle (Stockport) bloke driving with a lady in the passenger seat, private plate L*TAY I think it was

Looked nice!!!

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Green Rado vr6 in green outside Bath store in cheadle (Stockport) bloke driving with a lady in the passenger seat, private plate L*TAY I think it was

Looked nice!!!

Looked nice!!!

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Looked nice!!!

Is there a parrot in the house hehe

Spotted a very clean looking aqua blue 16v or VR6 on the A79 just passing Prestwick Airport.

Lady driver and it had clear/smoked rear lenses.

Haven`t seen it about before.