psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Black one with full black leather interior, M228 *** at Asda car park ,farnborough , yesterday

That was me yay my first spotted!!!!

Its blue :p

Is it sad that just made my day? :D

Sent from my HTC Desire

16.35 today, heading along the A46 towards Stratford and saw a red Rado pulling out of the Wilmcote (I think) turning.

I didn't catch the reg etc, but the guy driving it did have a green shirt, lol. And he didn't see me wave......although I was in the mondeo (silver).

saw a vr6 yesterday, was parked up in st peters way car park in northampton town centre.

M reg, aqua blue with black speedlines on.

Was about 1:30pm.

Ok, don't laugh at this one. I'm sitting eating dinner with the mrs and being forced to watch Hollyoaks on e4.

Some old guy is walking through a car park with a wheelie bin when we noticed a dark green (possibly a Storm) Rado. K reg, possibly starting K334.

Very nice looking car, and about the only decent thing in Hollyoaks!!!!

Ok, don't laugh at this one. I'm sitting eating dinner with the mrs and being forced to watch Hollyoaks on e4.

Some old guy is walking through a car park with a wheelie bin when we noticed a dark green (possibly a Storm) Rado. K reg, possibly starting K334.

Haha was about to post this!

I watch hollyoaks for the storylines....... not the women....... honest

Haha was about to post this!

I watch hollyoaks for the storylines....... not the women....... honest

You would get more respect if you said you watched it for the women :)

You would get more respect if you said you watched it for the women :)

I think duckdown_hoodrat was being sarcastic

Snap I saw it to!

But I toke a picture :(

a8209b15.jpg

Oh I saw for the first time Corrado in Leeds, outside Hallfords in city centre around 12:30.

It was Burgundy colour - to be honest was so shocked didn't even had a proper look. Also was on rush to pick up my misses so couldn't stop for a quick chat. ahh next time.. would that be you Critical_Mass?

It won't be a Storm on a K registered vehicle and from the picture it's clearly not wearing Solitudes!

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Spotted today a Mystic Blue storm N36 UCF @ 4PM The Galleon Public House, Old Wolverton in Milton Keynes had a good look round it and a great chat with the gentleman that owns it. 270K and still looking good. The owners name was Duncan James from Cambs and he suggested we try and get a storm meet organised!

Aqua blue VR6 with gold speedlines, in Portsmouth yesterday, spotted it was I was running the Great South Run!

Exchanged waves with a very nice looking rado today on Bristol road in Gloucester at about 12.50.

Was black with a bonnet bra and very deep dish black wheels (banded steels maybe), looked sic and makes me want mine back even more.

I was in the **** look golf going the other way, are you on here?

I saw this one too, at quedgeley lights a few saturdays ago, then saw a lowered blackberry one about 2 mins later on cole avenue! Was beginning to think i'd never see another in glos area!

going pass LLangollen town today on route to London...saw a dark coloured corrado parked up on the drive way with the front end dismantled without its bumper or headlights.

going pass LLangollen town today on route to London...saw a dark coloured corrado parked up on the drive way with the front end dismantled without its bumper or headlights.

I've seen that one a few times, it hasn't moved for at least 2 years!

Just spotted you if you're on here getting pulled over, but it looked like the police were proper going to work

was this you and why were they checking over your Corrado?

Spotted in surrey near runnymead park dark coloured corrado reg M***LYF

Edited by VWVW