psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Matt black 16v on red BBS coming out of Tescos on the A34 near Wilmslow. Exchanged thumbs up.

Jay

Seen that before sure its part of Mancunion

Green rado in Worcester area M OUX iirc, spotted yesterday at around 6

How about that? You stop checking the spotted thread for a while after a long period of not being spotted and then bam!

That was me in OUX (all those weeks ago). Didn't spot you Sam; were you in the 'rado?

Ed.

P.S. Spotted CrazyDave coming down the A4440 from Whittington this morning, low and mean out of a low, mean sun!

A blue valver going past meadowhall this morning stuck in the traffic. I went past you on my bike.

How about that? You stop checking the spotted thread for a while after a long period of not being spotted and then bam!

That was me in OUX (all those weeks ago). Didn't spot you Sam; were you in the 'rado?

Ed.

P.S. Spotted CrazyDave coming down the A4440 from Whittington this morning, low and mean out of a low, mean sun!

I was in the audi bud (blue a4 avant with 19 inch black lm's), doubt you would have spotted me. You were just turning into St Peter's Drive.

That was me:) Yes a VR on TH's

I was going to acknowledge but was in the Corolla with the family so you may have thought it a bit weird...and we were going to take the Corrado until SWMBO suggested otherwise :(

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Mystic blue Storm, lowered, parked up on westbury road in Northwood. We live just round the corner so pm me if you're local and not just visiting.

Black(?) C with private plate A** 4 parked outside The Wellington Arms nr Stratfield Turgis about 2.15pm today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red G60 at 4.45pm today parked at KFC near Burnley/Baxenden. H705*** I think it was.

Blue (k reg?) driving out of Esher yesterday at around 6:30pm. I was in the Corrado and flashed you but didn't see a response.

Spotted yesterday (6th June) around 1430 on the M1 northbound, north of Leicester Forest (not sure how far north!), green L reg Corrado. My 14 year old was heading to Yorkshire with the wife and texted me! Dedication.

Not sure, but that may have been me..... only i have a M reg. I go through Esher every evening around that time.

Not sure, but that may have been me..... only i have a M reg. I go through Esher every evening around that time.

I might be wrong with the reg. But two people in the car, coming out of Esher, towards the roundabout by the a3?

I might be wrong with the reg. But two people in the car, coming out of Esher, towards the roundabout by the a3?
Definitely not me then - only moi in the car. Must say, i'm impressed with your Rado and a R32 under the lid as well. Big Woofs!! :)

Definitely not me then - only moi in the car. Must say, i'm impressed with your Rado and a R32 under the lid as well. Big Woofs!! :)

Unfortunately mine is a standard 12v VR6 :)

Unfortunately mine is a standard 12v VR6 :)
I could have sworn that i saw somewhere on here that you had an R32

conversion done. Must be someone else!

L reg black vr6 in denton manchester, ran a red light then pulled over...!!! looked like he was having a moment.....!!!!!

Black C with orange logo sun-visor just out of Salisbury on the way to Andover, Friday 5pm. I was waving like a loony from the grey company crap-heap!

Nice red Corrado passed me northbound on M3 near J3 this afternoon while I was broken down on hard shoulder!!