psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

On Upton Way? Off Edgar Mobbs way near Buddies and the football ground? If so it was probably me heading back from work on St. James Mill Road.

Are you on new bit? I've seen a Twilight Corrado parked up near the roundabout with the High Street.

Yes, that'll be me. I live in Upton.

On Upton Way? Off Edgar Mobbs way near Buddies and the football ground? If so it was probably me heading back from work on St. James Mill Road.

Are you on new bit? I've seen a Twilight Corrado parked up near the roundabout with the High Street.

Yes, that'll be me. I live in Upton.

Nice late blackberry VR in Basingstoke this afternoon. Looked like Borbet A wheels. VR was at the lights coming onto the Barclays roundabout coming from Basing View. I was in my Lexus so didn't flash or honk at the two young ladies in the Rado.

Nice looking Burgundy Vr6 spotted in Milford Haven-Pembrokeshire about midday today,on a private plate. Female driver, I put the thumbs up but no reply.:(

Put the corrado in her winter home and the day after saw 2 corrado's in 1 day in Beverley, was driving in my beemer so got a confused look when I flashed my lights at one of them.

Then saw another one parked up in Morrisons car park in Beverley, was about to take a photo when some crazy women nearly crashed her trolley into the car so watched and waited just in case I needed to ram her trolley through her car window before taking payment for any damages to the corrado.

The one in morrisons was most probably mine. M reg sherry pearl?? Thanks for watching out for it for me if it was. Always makes me nervous parking it there.

Drive from Stoke to Oxford and back the other day M6 M5 M42 M40 didn't see a single other C all the way there and back :-(

not quite the idea behind corrado spotting is it haha;)

Edited by geoffersmaher

Bit late but first time on for a while. L301VLL I think. Black C seen about 7am, Monday 21st I was on my way back from gym in Swindon in Skoda and the C pulled out of the BP garage on Cricklade Rd. it was dark and I was a bit behind so had to accelerate to catch up to make sure. The lights just down the road gave me a definite spot though..........anyone? are you local?

Spotted nice looking N** VRG at the Post Office in Acharacle (A861). Moonlight VR6. Spoke to the lady owner who said she'd bought it last year from someone in Stonehaven.

Red J reg Corrado...parked opposite the entrance to a car boot sale just off the m6 near Birmingham.

M25 clockwise, J25-26 at 1520: black C, aftermarket headlights, stopped on the hard shoulder with an HGV...hopefully not post-accident :(

N*** NDD Blue Storm outside Black8bikes & Cotswold costumes in Nailsworth on Saturday. Had a chat about mine & my mates new VR outside the shops, very tidy, had owned it 10 years & it looked well kept.

L,,,WAM red VR6 on the A77 at Floak today at lunchtime !!

First time I`ve seen one for ages !!!

Ha, what are the chances. That was me.

I used to keep track of this thread but nobody ever seemed to see me. Was always surprised given how often I drive her!

Spotted K***GGS I think, Red K reg Corrado, think was a valver, had a red grille badge anyways, A448 island in Bromsgrove, with me all the way to M5 J4 when I put my toe down :thumbleft:

A few weeks back I saw a Corrado in New Milton on Old Milton Road,

it was blue looked like a VR6 Storm,

the guy driving was turning write in to one of the drive ways next to number 102 down there.

I couldn't stop as I had a dam bus behind me.

This was early part of September.

Plus saw another one in Verwood down The Curlews at number 6 which is just off Newtown Lane,

it was a red Corrado parked up at number 6 on the right hand side of the drive against the white fence,

looked like a G plate but I was driving at the time.

It looked like the guys were working on a MK3 Golf VR6 black or dark blue in colour.

I think they have or did at some point have a Maroon coloured Honda Prelude parked on their drive.

This was around late August.

If I see this red one again in Verwood I will ask them about it.

And saw one on the A33 when I was working at our other depot,

it was a Corrado in silver 1.8 16v H reg I think, looked like a mature woman driving,

she was coming out of Trowe's Lane about to get on the A33.

This was in early August.

Haven't seen any since the above.

Si

Very clean green L reg VR this morning on the wicker heading towards meadowhall in Sheffield. It made a nice noise as you were going the opposite way to me on my bike. Nice car.

Very clean green L reg VR this morning on the wicker heading towards meadowhall in Sheffield. It made a nice noise as you were going the opposite way to me on my bike. Nice car.

Up near don valley? Was likely me

Up near don valley? Was likely me

I think it was me... :)

Any uniqueness on the car you saw? I'm curious who's it was. Never had a spotted; I was in that direction this morning between 8.00 - 8.30.

Edited by P3rks

Nugget yellow on a g plate broken down in creekmoor Poole... Spotted a couple of days ago then again today by a friend being transported on a recovery truck.