psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted a late Classic Green on the A1081 (just off M1 J9) on Friday about 1130. Exchanged waves since I was in mine for once :)

Was in a Range store today and they had this playing. Anybody on here lend there car for the commercial ? Unfortunately no number plate.

CarKit Waterless Wash 'n' Wax - YouTube :

Started a new job today in Woking, and to my surprise there us a white 16v in the shared carpark (SRP). Anyone here?

Saw a gorgeous pearl effect green in Tonbridge tonight,LHD passenger saw me first (at junction) exchanged waves,I think I won the shine off ! lol

On holiday in France last week when popped into Domme and spotted this little beauty!

Had a good chat with the owner who may have just convinced me the VR is Stealth bound.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]79832[/ATTACH]

Jersey. I was talking about getting some engine work done with Stealth but moaned at the 2 hour round trip. He laughed as he'd made the trip 3 times in 6 weeks ..... From Jersey each time.

Seen two recently - black with cobwebs parked up in sunny New Mills and a gloriously low and svelte purple blue violet stunner rolling through Glossop town centre a day or two back. And there's an aqua blue VR, I think, that I clock regularly every couple of months.

Always good to see 'em.

Spotted a silver corrado on Audi tt wheels, on the outskirts of Loughborough today 5.30pm ish Plate was N***TDU

Black or dark blue one (it was raining hard so not sure!) through Stamford yesterday afternoon. I was in the white one flashing and waving, not sure you saw me! :thumbleft:

Hairyarse there's a black g60 in stamford, its proper clean but is a beast on the track!!!!

Hairyarse there's a black g60 in stamford, its proper clean but is a beast on the track!!!!

Maybe that was the one I saw. I think the driver had a beard if that helps narrow it down? lol

Red VR, plate starting with L433 on car park inside JLR compound in Gaydon (lucky person: Has a car parking pass to get onto the compound!!!), today when I walked past at 9:45, at 12:15, and again at 15:15 (on way back from Heritage Centre, when I walked into the cold chambers and wind tunnel facilities) :)

Tempest