asummerz

15'' on a corrado?

can u post some pics of corrados on 15'' wheels please?

id found some nice wheels just dont know what the stance wuld be like??

can u post some pics of corrados on 15'' wheels please?

id found some nice wheels just dont know what the stance wuld be like??

... all standard vw wheels on the rado were 15"... but neils give you an idea what a lowered one looks like, plus look up "the dude" ? his is sitting really well on 15" compomotive wheels

mines on standards at the mo but ill get the pictures up when the new wheels arrive :)

DSCF4543.jpg

My old ABP on 15" OZ Turbos

IM000674-2.jpg

My old 8v on Estorils

IM000440-4.jpg

And my last rado, standard car, standard wheels, standard ride height, looks great though IMO - I must be getting old!

M123DRLBeach014-1.jpg

They just handle/drive soooo much better with 15s on!

Yep the car was designed for 15" rims so unless you can get some 16" that weight the same as 15" wheels stick with the 15".

Yep the car was designed for 15" rims so unless you can get some 16" that weight the same as 15" wheels stick with the 15".

That's probably quite easy to find - some of the Team Dynamics hoops are very light. I think the compliance built into the higher profile tyre you'd fit to a 15 has more impact of the feel of the car

Ive been through almost every size and width and the standard 15in is the best by far for overall performance. Dont looks the best mind you but function over form and all that.

Ive been through almost every size and width and the standard 15in is the best by far for overall performance. Dont looks the best mind you but function over form and all that.

I have to agree. Mine with 15x7 is an amazin ride! :D

Any good speedline alternatives suggested in 15" or 16"? I dont like convex rims much (like the speedies) more concave with a bit of a dish. Just cant think of any nice wheels atm. Saw some of the Skoda Fabia VRS ones, not bad but no dish on them, so decided not to get them even though they were cheap. I like the tt 16" 5 spokes the best, but now that i'm looking i cant find them :( Shed loads for sale when i wasnt interested though. Other than that, what about other 15" rims? Nothing too pricey mind you.

Guess again... they most certainly are. But were a rare / uncommon option.