big ben

Big Ben's VRT

cheers mate, the car is getting there slowly as with all these projects!

next is wheels and bodywork, some interior bits i want, racelogic traction control coming next year as well hopefully. Needs gearbox oil change, pads all round and MOT next month so more £££ :lol:

MMMMM....8x17 MOs 8) Roll on the GB!

them wheels will transfer the car and hopefully hide them horrible rear brakes :pukeright: :lol:

Looks awesome mate, soo purposeful!!

cheers mate, hope you can get yours sorted and enjoy it soon!

What you doing with the Rota's?, i might be interested if you do sell them on funds permitting when you decide to let them go!

What you doing with the Rota's?, i might be interested if you do sell them on funds permitting when you decide to let them go!

they will be for sale if your interested... BUT, 2 are scuffed, 1 all the way round by yours truly :gag:

they are 550 new without tyres. I was going to get them refurbed and sell them for 450, but i would probly sell them as they are for 300 so i dont have to bother getting them sand blasted and powder coated.

they will be for sale if your interested... BUT, 2 are scuffed, 1 all the way round by yours truly :gag:

they are 550 new without tyres. I was going to get them refurbed and sell them for 450, but i would probly sell them as they are for 300 so i dont have to bother getting them sand blasted and powder coated.

They got tyres still buddy?

Send me some pics via message save cluttering up the thread.

small update from the last few weeks - had new pads all round fitted and had to replace the radiator as it had cracked. the garage wanted 3-4 hours labour so just done it myself

DSCF0977.jpg

DSCF0978.jpg

DSCF0979.jpg

also went to bug jam with my mate, will be going VW action with 2 other corrados next weekend, not with my old valver though as thats still in my mates garage being done up" apparently :lol:

DSCF0949.jpg

DSCF0947.jpg

DSCF0951.jpg

and lastly i have ordered some new wheels which will be here next month 8)

Compomotive MO's perhaps :norty: .......was tempted myself !!

sure are :norty:

and yeah changing the rad wasnt that bad at all, if i knew it was that easy i would of just done it myself in the first place!

That isn't a GSF radiator is it? :?

Original Denso Marsten rads from the dealer are the only rads worth fitting. We fitted a black one like that from GSF to Dinkus's VR and it leaked within a week. Hope that doesn't happen to yours!

its a refurbed VW radiator painted black :D

it cost me £100 and my old rad. should be fine hopefully :lol:

upgraded my wipers front and back with polo aero ones this week, can see in the rain now!

DSCF1098-1.jpg

DSCF1099-1.jpg

front

01-2.jpg

clips are pretty neat

02-1.jpg

back

02a.jpg

and today got the rubber changed over and got the comps on, im liking the look of my car much more now 8)

03-1.jpg

04-1.jpg

07-1.jpg

think my heater matrix has cracked as i have mist in my windows in the morning, can smell horrible smell with fans on and coolant is leaking really slowly from somewhere, so that should be fun :lol:

:notworthy: they do look lovely on a dark car (no offence to Kev but I think he has a bit of a point in his silver on ice grey violet comment..).

how's the caliper clearance? can you take it out for a good thrashing now to see if theres any rubbing?! :D

Your car looks really mean with those comps on, what et did you get them in ?

cheers, it does look a lot more purposeful, and they are ET30

oo err the comps look fab :salute:

Yours looks so black in those pictures, love the way moonlight does that.

it is a great colour, mine always looks black out of the direct sunlight, then it goes blue with a bit of flake pop

:notworthy: they do look lovely on a dark car (no offence to Kev but I think he has a bit of a point in his silver on ice grey violet comment..).

how's the caliper clearance? can you take it out for a good thrashing now to see if theres any rubbing?! :D

no rubbing, clearance looks like 4/5mm and the handling hasnt changed with the extra weight so im pretty chuffed with them, looks awesome in the flesh

Very, very nice all the right bits make a great car.

thanks, its getting there now