Grim1

Opinions please...... [Poll Added]

Should I stick with the 3 spoke alloys?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Should I stick with the 3 spoke alloys?

• Yes
    • No
    • Swap them for some TSW Venoms
    • Melt them down to make some Elizabeth Duke jewellery
    • I should be banned for even gracing the CF with this questions LET ALONE a picture of said 3 spoke alloys
    • More ham please

Right, i have a little dilema and ould like your thoughts.

My C at the moment has 3-spoke alloys. A number of my mates (non dub nuts) say they don't suit the car as they're 'too 90's' and that i should change them. My arguement is that it's an early 90#'s car, so in theory they're in keeping with the decade it was registered.

I would like to maybe go for a nice set of BBS or a nice set of 5 spoke or something like the alloys on my last C, although it's not high on my list of priorities of things to do. Then of course, my best mate reckons they actually look alright.

:gag: :pukeright:

I hate 3 spokes, and I've yet to see a car that they even nearly suit!

Lose them ASAP!

IMO of course.

Sorry they may be period, but thery were ugly then and they are pugly now!

Only car 3 spokes should ever be on is a Saab 900T16S

Get some BBS when you can. Look classy and right date for car :)

Right, i have a little dilema and ould like your thoughts.

My C at the moment has 3-spoke alloys. A number of my mates (non dub nuts) say they don't suit the car as they're 'too 90's' and that i should change them. My arguement is that it's an early 90#'s car, so in theory they're in keeping with the decade it was registered.

They were never in keping with the car :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lose them asap :lol:

Hmmmm, i think i'd best start saving!!! lmao.

Part of my thinking is partly down to keeping costs down. Not had this one long so giving a short period in case anything more important need doing.

Plus, i kinda want to put some slightly bigger rims on. These are 15" and i want to go up to 16".

Hmmmm, i think i'd best start saving!!! lmao.

Part of my thinking is partly down to keeping costs down. Not had this one long so giving a short period in case anything more important need doing.

Plus, i kinda want to put some slightly bigger rims on. These are 15" and i want to go up to 16".

16 inch BBS RX's look spot on. Not silly money either :)

Cheers Leonard, glad you said that, as i've been bidding on several sets on ebay. I was also, rather randomly, given 5 brand new centre caps by a friend of a friend, lol.

Cheers Leonard, glad you said that, as i've been bidding on several sets on ebay. I was also, rather randomly, given 5 brand new centre caps by a friend of a friend, lol.

Sounds like fate lol

It does rather!! Now, do i buy wheels before a cd player? the only consolation there is that i can play my old skool death metal cassettes!!! lol

well if you like them keep them on.

Im gonna have to agreed with everyone else and say it might be time of a change. Anything with a dish tends to look nice on Corrado.

Little tip, Get a set of BBS bmw e30 alloys. They look like the BBS on corrado g60 but are wider so give a better stance.

Here you go with the BBS on should look the same as Toms old valver viewtopic.php?f=12&t=83375&p=966461#p966461

And Danny ironically they look BLOODY good on Saabs :lol:

Sold!!! It's exactly what i was looking for. Prior to my mate saying they actually looked alright, i was dead set decided i was going to change them at some point.

Here you go with the BBS on should look the same as Toms old valver viewtopic.php?f=12&t=83375&p=966461#p966461

I was in an old saab couple of weeks ago and the interior was so odd for example all the grab handles either were in the 'wrong' place or pulled in the 'wrong' direction but it was strangely cool I thought, along with its three spokes :lol:

I was in an old saab couple of weeks ago and the interior was so odd for example all the grab handles either were in the 'wrong' place or pulled in the 'wrong' direction but it was strangely cool I thought, along with its three spokes :lol:

I know my mate alwasy used to have them, quite cool arent they. I am actually quite tempted myself as an every day car. Easily tuned up to 230bhp and the handling isnt to shabby either :norty:

Sold!!! It's exactly what i was looking for. Prior to my mate saying they actually looked alright, i was dead set decided i was going to change them at some point.

Looks like yours may be lowered a bit as well, is it?

So should look even better on your motor! :D

:lol: I had a set of those on my first car, mind you that was about 13yrs ago now.

As said SAABs and the Merc Brabus wheels are about the only 3 spokes you can get away with but then you need a SAAB or a Merc.

:gag:

Only 3 spoke I've ever liked are saab and the fiesta rs turbo.

Think you'll struggle to sell these to any dubber!

Looks like yours may be lowered a bit as well, is it?

So should look even better on your motor! :D

I'm not sure if it is or not. The guy i bought it from wasn't sure either. But he reckon'd that it hadn't, as he bought it off someone in their fities. I'm actually only the forth owner.

But if it's not been lowered at all, then i may consider dropping it slightly..........but nowhere near as low as my last one!!!!

It has to be said, I dont think i've ever seen a set of wheels on a Corrado that look quite as bad as those :cry:

It has to be said, I dont think i've ever seen a set of wheels on a Corrado that look quite as bad as those :cry:

cheers dude!!! lol. As soon as i can afford it, i'm changing them for sure. I really don't want my Rado being the laughing stock at meets due to it's ugly shoes!!!!