C488ADO

That Rado..............

the body work is immaculate not a single dent etc i hate absolutly hate parking it in town supermarkets etc so when we go anywhere in it its always a missioin to park it as i just dont want it knocked....i know maybe over kill but i cant be arsed with yeah il get it sorted later type attitude as it will never get done with the porsche seats in although very very comfortable the side bolsters are so kin big the seats dont fold forward enough for the rado really so getting in and out of the back can sometimes be a challenge, tghe headlights are total shite i use the car daily and right now they are shite no too ways about it total shite, its ok on fuel its rapid ish.... is a bloody auto, which is nice in traffic but i like to drive may cars and the auto box althought good doesnt float my boat really..., this colour seems to show more dirt than anyother colour , also i dont know what it is about vw's my mk2 golf did the same but you canget teh car mint then drive it down the road and the back of the car is coverd in dust etc same on the rado ....only 2 seats in the rear bit of a prob for us.... thats it i think.

i could add a list of twice as many plus's but im tierd...

I understand the parking dilemma. But all i do is park a little further away where the car park is quieter, park over two spaces OR where possible park between 2 nice cars - where you know the owners wont want to bump their cars either.

As for the seats, you could remove them and fit with standard seats, leather or otherwise (not sure if you have leather interior) :shrug:

Headlights - do you have a headlight loom fitted, additionally brighter bulbs are a good idea :D

I own a Bordeaux rado which shows the dirt alot. YOu should see the rear of it now, after this weather. All that salt and muck :lol: But i see it as an excuse to get out there and get it cleaned - yes i like cleaning the car :lol:

The 2 rear seats i can see that been a prob in some circumstances. Me and the missus have already agreed that if/when we have 2 kids the rado will be fine. The boot is a nice size and imo the rear isnt too tight. Though no good if you have 3 kids :lol:

Hope that gives you something to think about.

Gaz

the body work is immaculate not a single dent etc i hate absolutly hate parking it in town supermarkets etc so when we go anywhere in it its always a missioin to park it as i just dont want it knocked....i know maybe over kill but i cant be arsed with yeah il get it sorted later type attitude as it will never get done with the porsche seats in although very very comfortable the side bolsters are so kin big the seats dont fold forward enough for the rado really so getting in and out of the back can sometimes be a challenge, tghe headlights are total **** i use the car daily and right now they are **** no too ways about it total ****, its ok on fuel its rapid ish.... is a bloody auto, which is nice in traffic but i like to drive may cars and the auto box althought good doesnt float my boat really..., this colour seems to show more dirt than anyother colour , also i dont know what it is about vw's my mk2 golf did the same but you canget teh car mint then drive it down the road and the back of the car is coverd in dust etc same on the rado ....only 2 seats in the rear bit of a prob for us.... thats it i think.

i could add a list of twice as many plus's but im tierd...

bloody hell Nath that sounds like me the Parking thing, the cleaning thing going down the road about 15cms to then find the back is covered in shit, but my mk2 golf was like that, dude i told you not to of sold those bloody Recaros

arrrrgggghhhh i know but i didnt like them....but i just want the look of the cream interior it goes so well with blackberry....

porsche seats are far more comfortable but, i need to sell mine to buy that set, if i were to buy it now outright i woudl also be looking for somewhere to live...!

doom blue i like it, least my interior dont light up like Darth Vadersr bathroom lol only pull ya chain, keep us posted on the out come at the weekend, did you try ringing me btw?

thats all i had bud. there were some inside wernt there? if you can get hold of any ile pay for em but thought we had all of em :(

very jealous of the arch work on this nate :) looks spot on, ill have to see this one day.

the borbets look great polished! dont worry about a little dirt showing up, just be thankful its not black, water marks are the worst! :brickwall:

hey hello there sir!

liking the arch work?! i wish sometimes i had the fronts flared to match.... that way it would have eradicated any rub problems with normal camber its not rubbing now but its set up not to!! it could do with a little more negative but hey live and learn!

i wish i could get some decent god damn pics up!! lol i have nothing which compliments the car at all really bit of a bugger.

on a different note what do people think the market trend for corrados will be like?? i mean there seems to be a lull just like what happend to the mk2 gti's but now look at them nice ones are fetching minimum 2k upwards.... im really considering keeping the car but i need to talk my self round a little more!

If it was my car mate it would be an easy decision - i would keep it, no doubt. Though im not in your shoes and dont know what you've got going on at home etc. But i'd say, if you can keep it.... keep it!!! :D

as always it seems the corrado has its 'christine' effect on me and i just cant let it go (not without spending disgusting mounts of cash on it first anyway :roll: ) fortunatly or unfortunatly for me when i got the car i had always wanted the 'be age' interior as ive seen a couple people on here do it and it looks really well with the blackberry colour , after agreeing a deal with carl and his big pants i will be partaking on a little jaunt to relive him of some hearing aid beige plastics for my car!! this is going to inspire a slightly different theme for the car and hopefully make it look just that little bit nicer....

i will of course up date with pics in the useual manner but in the meantime if anybody has pics or ideas for the boot area and dash board i will take them all in!

not sure about a black dash with beige interior?? do i colour code it? cant keep the grey as would be really bad...

black dash will break up the beige/cream nicely. My car has all beige trim/carpet/clips except the audioscapes and dash (+centre console) I'm thinking of continuing the black theme for the handbrake tunnel though. However, whilst mine is aqua blue pearl yours being blackberry you will probably be able to carry off a full cream interior better. I did feel there was too much cream trim in the car, but then i get easily bored with various looks.

I think MISVW has some on her thread and it really does look brilliant, an ideal combination.

I'd agree with that, I've got an Aqua blue with beige seats and doorcards but i've kept everything else black, I think the contrast works well and the 'full' beige can be a bit overkill.

car011.jpg

That all looks really nice Nathan, I guess your not selling me the car now then, thanks for messing me around.

Martin

i'd still consider a beige interior in mine if one came up at the right price. will look the nuts nathan