rsgntx

New Home - DG Supercharged VR6 - SOLD

Boys.JPG[/attachment:3cdn3xxw]

Lads wheels put mine to shame! Yeah I need new wheels!

No way!! I love those wheels, and Id much rather have ur 'rado over the Polo!! Give me ur wheels :nuts:

Love that Corrado and the wheels... except I don't like them gold. Great wheels but highly polished silver is the way to go imho.

Love that Corrado and the wheels... except I don't like them gold. Great wheels but highly polished silver is the way to go imho.

I know what u mean - I normally can't stand gold! :gag: But them wheels look nice with the gold centres IMO, and would look much nicer on a Dragon Green VR, for instance :wink:

i too think they would look better on dragon green think i will spray the car.... no no! sell the wheels! but first need new ones! i prefer the corrado to the polo! still think the lads are taking it in a good direction! :D

OK based on suggestions i tried the silver and also added black...let me know what you think! personally i think i need different wheels still!

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfsilverwheels.jpg[/attachment:2lgthl3e]

CIMG30591.jpg[/attachment:2lgthl3e]

Funnily enough the gold is growing on me a little :)

But the silver or black look better. Overall I'd go for the silver. I love the wheels but if you're not happy with them then do what you need to :)

OK a little update

Audi TT wipers fitted

Cobra keyless entry fitted

Wheels ordered

Tail lights ordered

Eibach ARB ordered

Service at Stealth booked + up rated fuel pump, ABS sensor and fix oil leak.

No just got to wait...........

What wheels and lights have you gone for? Have you considered reinstating the black side mouldings, I think the sides can look a little bland and lack definition without them on a Silver car, really looking forward to watching this progress.

Wheels were a big debate but decided to go for Schmidt Modern Lines in the end. 8 x 16 front and 9.5 x 16 rears. So think we are going to have to roll the arches.. we will see.

I like it without moldings but know what you mean.

Lights... gone for all red ..

German friend got some prof. painted so using same guy will let you know how good they are.

Sounds great have you gone for the one piece rims with the extruded spokes? (like Bally's) I hope so would love to see a set on a silver Corrado. Great choice on the lights was worried for a minute you'd gone for some aftermarket tat :lol:

Where abouts in Warwickshire are you mate? I'm in Kenilworth..

Where abouts in Warwickshire are you mate? I'm in Kenilworth..

i'm not far from you near cov!

Stuck in Chicago! :(

So thought I would post a picture of my original Corrado! If anyone knows whether it's still alive let me know please!

Stuck in chicago...... :grin:

Well Chicago was a lot of fun, but then i would like to know i had a chance of getting back soon!!!!!

nice lights mate, looking good. Are they the hella all red rears or have you tinted them red? :)

thanks! tinted original hella's they worked out pretty good.. didn't even know hella did all red rears?

nice lights mate, looking good. Are they the hella all red rears or have you tinted them red? :)

thanks! tinted original hella's they worked out pretty good.. didn't even know hella did all red rears?

im not 100% sure as i was told by someone else :scratch: did you use film or tinting spray for yours? looks a top job