rsgntx

New Home - DG Supercharged VR6 - SOLD

OK like Jon_VR my car is off to DG tomorrow will be there for a few weeks which is not good, but it will come back with a supercharger under the bonnel :D heads coming off will be rebuilt before refitting with ARP's which arrive monday from the US. also still waiting for my water/meth injection system to arrive should be here monday or tuesday.

will be asking dave and graham to keep me updated with a few pics and will update my thread...

Will be fast as fook with that supercharger mate, mines gonna be there a while too with all the things thats getting fitted to mine none of the bits increase bhp though lol

Will be fast as fook with that supercharger mate, mines gonna be there a while too with all the things thats getting fitted to mine none of the bits increase bhp though lol

Hope it turns out that way! Yours may not get bhp but all are good investments for running smooth... :D

Hope it turns out that way! Yours may not get bhp but all are good investments for running smooth... :D

Yeah life without a car im bored already lol

did you buy those wheels brand new??

you've got deep pockets if you did :shock:

Stunning! 8)

Bought from rimstyle but had probs with them rimstyle that is... first set got knicked on way from Germany.. then wrong spacers... then wrong bolts.. had to buy bolts in the end took nearly 7 weeks from order to get them on car.... but now well happy..

did you buy those wheels brand new??

you've got deep pockets if you did :shock:

Stunning! 8)

Bought from rimstyle but had probs with them rimstyle that is... first set got knock on way.. then wrong spacers... then wrong bolts.. had to buy bolts in the end took nearly 7 weeks den order.... but now well happy..

Have you dropped the beast off buddy at D&G??

Have you dropped the beast off buddy at D&G??

Yeah this morning took pic of yours and The Dude's will post them later...

haha im looking forward to my updates as im sure you are lol hope it gets installed without a hitch fella

haha im looking forward to my updates as im sure you are lol hope it gets installed without a hitch fella

OK yours was sitting outside waiting to go in! love the plate! :D

OK yours was sitting outside weighting to go in! love the plate! :D

Thanks mate get so many comments about the plate, and yeah im sure the_dudes car is going to be cool what ever hes got planned

Sweet man, SC :D

I've always planned* on having mine supercharged rather than turbo'd. Bet u can't wait bud, how long did u say it'll be at DG for?

*if funds would EVER allow, that is :lol:

I've always planned* on having mine supercharged rather than turbo'd. Bet u can't wait bud, how long did u say it'll be at DG for?

They say two weeks but I think it will take a little longer.... :-(

But it will be worth the wait..:D

Dave wanted to have a look and listen before i left... the last time the engine will look and sound like it for me... :D

the gold cover was not my idea and will not be there for long!

They say two weeks but I think it will take a little longer.... :-(

But it will be worth the wait..:D

Oho yes indeedy. You're gonna have fun.

News from Dave at DG!!

Compression test: All cylinder between 11.5 - 12.5 bar :D

Engine running a little rich all the time...... but they think this is the pattern temp sensors fitted to the new stat housing.... these will need changing.

New hoses all in. New aux belt in. :D

Head is now off. Top tensioner pad looks fine. Valves look fine. Cylinders look good apart from rich running. :D

More pics tomorrow!!!! :D

Do you know roughly how many bhp will it gain? :)

will be running around 8 psi so we are thinking close to 300bhp with the misting system fitted. Pick that up tomorrow along with the ARP bolts...

Do you know roughly how many bhp will it gain? :)

will be running around 8 psi so we are thinking close to 300bhp with the misting system fitted. Pick that up tomorrow along with the ARP bolts...

Me likey! :clap:

Looking fresh buddy! One thing that did cause it to lose shine was the bonnet foam coming into contact with the top, so maybe watch out for that. Have you got any other engine mods?

Looking fresh buddy! One thing that did cause it to lose shine was the bonnet foam coming into contact with the top, so maybe watch out for that. Have you got any other engine mods?

the cool misting is a new version from US supposed to be easier to program and got some new features low level warning boost display and a few others. head is going to be rebuilt,, but not changing the cams to anything special! thanks for the tip will take a look at this perhaps change to heatshield pad above it!