rsgntx

New Home - DG Supercharged VR6 - SOLD

Kid on Christmas Eve? :nuts:

thats today, tomorrow he will be like a dog with two dicks.

Kid on Christmas Eve? :nuts:

thats today, tomorrow he will be like a dog with two dicks.

your both right!!! :grin:

OK pick the car up from DG love it! went out with dave hope i didn't get a ticket as I went past police car sorry but couldn't stop smiling! :grin:

been out a few times and it just gets better!!! :grin:

OK here is the old engine bay

DSC04251.jpg

the new!! :grin:

NewEngineBay-1.jpg

Cleaned and put away for the night ready to go to BVF! :grin:

DSC00436resize.jpg

Back from BVF great weekend really enjoyed meeting everyone!

This was waiting for me when I got back! :D

Amazing stuff mate, you thought about rolling/pulling the rear arches?

How much power is she making now btw?

Cheers for the comments!

i think the arches are going to need doing if i want the car sitting where i want it! i have one more trick to try which has worked on the lads car if that don't work then will have to look at getting them done..

no idea want the engine is putting out but its fr**king fast! power has been set up for very smooth delivery! very impressed with what Dave has done on the set up. :notworthy: have not run her in anger yet, waiting for the right moment, but i am sure it will not be long! acceleration is amazing.. wheel spin not too bad to manage so well happy! :grin:

Amazing stuff mate, you thought about rolling/pulling the rear arches?

How much power is she making now btw?

Abdul this will give you an idea of what its got! The_Dude posted similar vid...

[youtube:2tmj6txp]lAlui13Q1WE[/youtube:2tmj6txp]

Looks great, only thing Id do is change the rear badge. Red looks a bit out of place IMO.

I quite like the red, think it looks quite nice together with the red rears! If they weren't all red tho, think it might look a bit odd.

Looks awesome Robert, and sounds amazing!! Im not jealous at all mind...really... :bad-words: :lol:

How pleased are u with having it back and driving it all wknd? :nuts:

Wow, awesome stuff there mate.

A quick vid adds so much to the thread, just great to see it in action :luvlove:

I quite like the red, think it looks quite nice together with the red rears! If they weren't all red tho, think it might look a bit odd.

Looks awesome Robert, and sounds amazing!! Im not jealous at all mind...really... :bad-words: :lol:

How pleased are u with having it back and driving it all wknd? :nuts:

Cheers Chris, had a great weekend it was a blast!

DSC00543 resize.JPG[/attachment:1g01k39c]

Wow, awesome stuff there mate.

A quick vid adds so much to the thread, just great to see it in action :luvlove:

Thanks for the feedback.. :D

Did you speed up the video? :lol:

lol that's how much extra "fun" you get strapping a charger on. I'm sure he's having too much atm to do us a massive write up.

Hint. :wink:

Did you speed up the video? :lol:

lol that's how much extra "fun" you get strapping a charger on. I'm sure he's having too much atm to do us a massive write up.

Hint. :wink:

ok, what do you want a write up on? as the build is almost totally covered in the thread, i don't want to think you are a lazey ba....d, :lol: i also don't want to brag about how good the car is running, or how much i am enjoying myself! :grin:

i can tell you that judith has done something to my head! after watching her clean her car all weekend at BVF i seem to have caught some sort of bug? cleaning everything around my shiny supercharger, only to move on to polishing the inlet manifold and supercharger even though they are shiny!!!! :confused4:

it is looking better though, judith don't look!!

DSC00560resized.jpg

very nice indeed, some of the cars on here now are 'top Notch'. You've just joined that list :) I see you even still have the two little foam bits that sit on top of the inner wings, just shows how much TLC the car has been given. mine came off while cleaning one day & I threw them in the boot (where they still are).

I think what Abdul was after is just a short paragraph highlighting your first impressions with the new SC fitted. i'd love to know as well cos I often thought about fitting a SC myself. Although with the rain all day here, I couldn't get the power down at all coming off a roundabout & mines basically standard.

p.s. you can update your tag line now :lol: