Ben-B

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Inception - 10/10

Amazingly clever film, one of the best I've ever seen

The A-Team

8/10

Good and enjoyable action film which is way better than the tv series. Don't expect anything special in the way of plot (framed for a crime they did not commit) but definitely worth a watch.

scar

1/10 aparently its more gruesome/thrilling than all the saw films, but what a load of shite.

The Book of Eli

9/10 - Loved it!

thats what i love about films, you loved The Book of Eli, but i watched it last week and apart from about 3 action parts in it i thought it was denzel washingtons worst film ever.

Inception - 10/10

so.. in your opinion you will never in your life watch a more entertaining/gripping/enthralling or captivating film than "inception"...

The Book of Eli

9/10 - Loved it!

thats what i love about films, you loved The Book of Eli, but i watched it last week and apart from about 3 action parts in it i thought it was denzel washingtons worst film ever.

X2

Team America, world police 8)

10/10

"Suprise c**k face " :D

Inception - 10/10

so.. in your opinion you will never in your life watch a more entertaining/gripping/enthralling or captivating film than "inception"...[/quote:1ev9lzsu]

just because a film is given 10/10 (which is what I'd give it) ....doesn't mean it can't be bettered eventually.....it's only a scoring system between 1 and 10 after all..............if it was a score between 1 and 100, i'd probably give it a 96/100 ...... not complete cinema "perfection", but really damn close to it..... besides, a truly "perfect" film doesn't exist :)

Greenzone

3/10

Same old same old boring Iraq Crap. Expected more from the creators of the Bourne trilogy as I like those films.

The Book of Eli

9/10 - Loved it!

I thought this was a great film too, especially the bombshell at the end

so.. in your opinion you will never in your life watch a more entertaining/gripping/enthralling or captivating film than "inception"...

I'm only a young un, I'm sure I'll see a better film at some point in my life, but I couldn't ask for more from a film than Inception gave, hence the 10/10

The Book of Eli

9/10 - Loved it!

I thought this was a great film too, especially the bombshell at the end

See now that's weird, my mate said there was a bomb shell at the end but I didn't think there was at all unless I missed something. PM me the bomb shell please :D

See now that's weird, my mate said there was a bomb shell at the end but I didn't think there was at all unless I missed something. PM me the bomb shell please :D

Have done :)

Greenzone

3/10

Same old same old boring Iraq Crap. Expected more from the creators of the Bourne trilogy as I like those films.

oh yeh the film was so boring i forgot i even watched that, i was told it was better than Black Hawk Down by a good mate, haven't spoken to him since i forked out £4 to watch it. :lol:

Team America, world police 8)

10/10

"Suprise c**k face " :D

If you listen closely its actually "c*ck fags" :wink: still, its an awesome film and fully deserving of the 10 points.

7 out of 10.

give us a clue then :lol:

VR6's posts have been cracking me up recently. :lol:

Predators (5/10)

Nothing like the movie I hoped it would be. Endless lines / characters / story devices lifted from the original Predator, and the leading actor was just irritating. Only redeemed by the fact it seemed to be the first "HD" movie I've ever seen in the cinema and it looked stunning!

Have done :)

Fuck me! I didn't even realise!!!!!

I can't explain why without spoiling it so I won't but omg can't believe I missed that, explains so much hahaha I'm such an idiot....going to watch it again now :lol:

Inception - 10/10

just because a film is given 10/10 (which is what I'd give it) ....doesn't mean it can't be bettered eventually.....it's only a scoring system between 1 and 10 after all..............if it was a score between 1 and 100, i'd probably give it a 96/100 ...... not complete cinema "perfection", but really damn close to it..... besides, a truly "perfect" film doesn't exist :)[/quote:1z776keh]

yea it does ....the usual suspects :)

**** me! I didn't even realise!!!!!

I can't explain why without spoiling it so I won't but omg can't believe I missed that, explains so much hahaha I'm such an idiot....going to watch it again now :lol:

:lol: I was quite surprised when you said you didn't notice a bombshell... it was a really big twist in the storyline lol

yea it does ....the usual suspects :)

It's not quite perfect... imo anyway. Still an awesome film though