n3p

Green Storm Turbo - Sold :(

Thanks guys :)

I'm really happy to have won, although very time I look at my car I see all of its flaws. Guess we all do that to an extent! Got a few more plans for it off season, spoke to my local body shop about getting a few bodywork issues sorted out (some rust around the windscreen under the seal mainly) and decided to get it booked in for a full respray (a proper job this time - windows out etc) I'm also amazed at the sheer amount of stone chips my front bumper has picked up since going turbo... oops!

Another picture I found from yesterday that somebody else took:

14587246695_6892a12c0c_o_zpsdab627ff.jpg

Thanks to those above :)

Forgot to mention that - a few runs down the strip was the plan, but it turns out my driving license photo card had expired... Gutted!! Serves me right I suppose, sent off for my new one earlier

Congrats Nick, Look forward to seeing the future plans which will ensure many more trophies I'm sure! :thumbleft:

looked in good nick when i had a nosey around it, Then spotted you asleep in the passenger seat late on lol

There not easy to launch as you can imagine.

lol yep, 1st gear is pretty useless :) And speaking of gears I do still get paranoid that the box will self destruct but it seems to be holding up fine at the moment. Jon @ Stealth is ordering me an uprated gear set next month though (Don Octane - never heard of them, but apparently better than SQS and Quaife) so soon I should be able to be a bit less sympathetic when shifting

Well done mate - well deserved :)

Congrats Nick, Look forward to seeing the future plans which will ensure many more trophies I'm sure! :thumbleft:

Congrats, lovely looking Corrado you have there

:thumbleft: 8)

looked in good nick when i had a nosey around it, Then spotted you asleep in the passenger seat late on lol

lol, that would have been my mate who came along with me. I picked him up at 06:00 so he was pretty tired towards the end of the day. Wuss! Sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi

Nick,

Expect a call from my Mrs to give you an earful soon. I called Vince today to get mine booked in :) It will be going in Late October.....

Nick,

Expect a call from my Mrs to give you an earful soon. I called Vince today to get mine booked in :) It will be going in Late October.....

Yes!! Don't worry about the mrs, my girlfriend has grown to like the ballistic surge of boost :norty:

Care to share what you've gone for with Vince? Can PM if you like ;)

Excellent work as always Nick, well done on the win and good call for the gearset the boxes are surprisingly strong, I am still waiting for mine to go bang to justify the rebuild 25K turbo miles later still feels good through them all and it's 160K old!

Nick,

Finally :) Good to hear Chris you will only regret it for the time it takes to pay, by this time you have driven your own turbo vr6 and are already hooked anyway!

Been a while since I've updated, due to having little to report corrado wise - Just been driving the hell out of it. My Don Octane gear set is still being made so once they are done I'll drop it off to Stealth where it can get some cold weather lovin' :norty: This boost lark never gets old!

However I have just bought a new daily, some pics if you were interested:

20140907_152756_zpswhgeywvb.jpg

20140907_152820_zpsk0s8qf5j.jpg

It's a 2011 facelift C220 CDI Sport 125 with the AMG kit. Comes with some cool extras including the 7G-Tronic box, Linguatronic, COMAND online system and Magnetite black metallic paint. If you check the classifieds I've got my old daily Mini Cooper for sale. It's a great car but when stuck in traffic on the M25 every day I wanted something automatic, comfortable and with climate control!

This boost lark never gets old!

You're not wrong!

R32 has gone. I am coming back to boost as I've missed it. New project being collected on Sat :D

You're not wrong!

R32 has gone. I am coming back to boost as I've missed it. New project being collected on Sat :D

RS4 mate?

You're not wrong!

Pic's as soon as possible Kev is it over 400?? Shaun's old car??