n3p

Green Storm Turbo - Sold :(

In the spirit of the forum, I can tell you that it is ham related :norty:

Haha fair enough! :lol:

A truly epic car Nick, with fantastic sympathetic well thought out mods..wish I could afford it at present. Best of luck with the sale. Be sure to post up regards the replacement as and when

What a truly awesome Corrado. I love the way we have incredible standard examples, middle modified cars and then bruisers like this which still have the OE feel to them.

If VW had ever had a day where the rule book went out the window and they thought 'sod it, lets build a Corrado with the same approach as a G60 limited' then this is what i believe they would have made..

I hope the replacement is a blinder. If you fancy a slow silver Corrado for a Sunday pootle ill swap you...

sorry to here your selling nick. I am sure the new car will be an adequate replacement.

That being said someone will become the new owner of a fantastic corrado glws mate

Haha, thanks for the kind words - you guys are making me wonder whether I'm doing the right thing!

Oh, and Hambourghini - LOL :lol: I wish!

Honestly if it was me it would have to be something very special there are not many porches that will keep up with a 425bhp Corrado. And before anyone says anything that was a deliberate spelling mistake. Good luck with whatever you have lined up Nick I do love this car!!

Get it bought Mr Lob be good to catch up with you at an event in a Corrado.

this is the only car I'd go back in to corrado ownership for, please hurry up and sell her

Haha get it bought!

oh dear nick

I fully understand a ham related desire, I have one also that im hoping may come to fruition next year

however, right at this moment I am desperately trying to get my mind not to think about if I could raise the funds by selling my VR & valver. oh the headache lol

seriously tho, it must be some motor you are looking at...???

After one of these you need something different, in a straight line it would to be something special to beat it but then theres more to a car than just going quick in a straight line.

I know what it is and I totally approve of the choice, maybe looking at one myself lol.

After one of these you need something different, in a straight line it would to be something special to beat it but then theres more to a car than just going quick in a straight line.

I know what it is and I totally approve of the choice, maybe looking at one myself lol.

Agreed. Although I now want to know what the new vehicle is.... other that manufacturer... :lol:

In a way I hate these kinds of situation. Makes me think I've had a good run with the Corrado and it's time to get a big boy car....

Not after a cater 'ham' are you? I'd love one, had a go in a couple of different ones now and they are great cars.

Caterham not quite practical enough :)

Anyway i was a bit premature before but the car is on sale and now good to go with new MOT. New pics on ebay/PH i am on my phone so can't be arsed to try linking them here at the moment... May even consider another corrado in px so i can start the journey again!

Nick

Caterham not quite practical enough :)

Anyway i was a bit premature before but the car is on sale and now good to go with new MOT. New pics on ebay/PH i am on my phone so can't be arsed to try linking them here at the moment... May even consider another corrado in px so i can start the journey again!

Nick

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Corrado-VR6-Storm-TURBO-425bhp-433lbft-/231689284451?hash=item35f1c1eb63

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/volkswagen/corrado/vw-corrado-vr6-storm-turbo-1995/4734054

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?91537-Storm-Stealth-Turbo