Alex_G60_Fanatic

Window Rollers Group Buy: A few sets left

is these still available? my window has gashed itself and ive got the little roller in the bottom of the door!

I did ask a few pages back, but I don't suppose you've ended up with any spare by any chance?

hey, i do have a few left... I'm waiting to see if the ones that i've sent out get to their destinations first just in case something happens. I'll be in touch once i know they have all arrived safe though.[/quote:2ri73t6h]

Any joy mate?

Mine still haven't arrived yet. I'm not stressed yet, but will keep you posted! :)

They should have got to you by now mate... PM me your address and ill check i sent them to the right place

is these still available? my window has gashed itself and ive got the little roller in the bottom of the door!

sorry to hear this dude!... I have possibly 2 spare sets after having to replace ones that have gone missing in the post. Trouble is there are almost 5 or 6 other people that have given their details for "spares". Once i've sorted out that everyone got their rollers that should have I'll talk to the other people wanting them and let you know if you can jump ahead (if there are any spares left!)

sorry mate, tis the best i can do

thats fine mate. ive managed for a few weeks with a wobbly window so ill manage till we find out. hopefully you wil be able to fo another group buy for em. :p other than that.. have i crapped out pretty much??

Mine still haven't arrived yet. I'm not stressed yet, but will keep you posted! :)

They should have got to you by now mate... PM me your address and ill check i sent them to the right place[/quote:1h9xs4c6]

PM sent. Thanks for investigating

C

That's fine mate. I've managed for a few weeks with a wobbly window so ill manage till we find out. hopefully you will be able to form another group buy for em. :tongue: other than that.. have I crapped out pretty much??

I could give you the details for the company I used to turn them mate... But in truth it's not worth doing again as a group buy. You need at LEAST 50 people to make it viable and I don't think there is enough interest left in the forum... Your best bet is to try and get hold of a second hand window mech i reckon, but if you wont the details then drop me a PM

i wonder if they are the same on the passats or anything like that?? i suppose you have checjked it out tho!

It might be worth putting a wanted ad. Some people may be replacing perfectly good rollers just as a precaution. So you could strike lucky and get some old, but still non-rattling, ones. I'd get the ad in quickly though as people may throw them away.

i wonder if they are the same on the passats or anything like that?? i suppose you have checjked it out tho!

unique to the car i'm afraid!

I'd do as Portent says a post a wanted add sharpish

still not arrived :(

I'll re-send you my spare set in the next few days mate. The royal mail wont give me a refund but that's no need to leave you out of pocket

same goes for G-Lad

fitted mine yesterday - very nice machining many thanks for this. Used some pipe grips to gently slot them into place. Just need to identify and sort the d/s window frame rattle now...

fitted mine yesterday - very nice machining many thanks for this. Used some pipe grips to gently slot them into place. Just need to identify and sort the d/s window frame rattle now...

was it not the rollers then?

by the way... I just saw this on another thread. I'll leave you to PM me with what you want to do...

Subject: 2011 Corrado Forum Calendar - A few Still Available!

Not yet. Fingers crossed they'll arrive soon.

My auntie works at royal mail at the main Manchester depot near me and she says people will still be receiving Christmas cards as late as Feb they're so snowed under (the awful weather last month left them miles behind) so I wouldn't give up on them just yet...

fair enough about stuff still being sent from an xmas back log.

but if you have a spare set i would really appricate them, specially if your not thinkin of gettting another batch made just so i know im going to get a set.

if they do arrive/i get two sets then i will let you know and you can sell them to the next person who wanted some, when you get the funds i will foward them on. that sound fair enough?

I'll re-send you my spare set in the next few days mate. The royal mail wont give me a refund but that's no need to leave you out of pocket

same goes for G-Lad

Thanks Alex, that's good of you.

Let me check the PO Box again before you go sending me a replacement or refunding. As someone else mentioned, I've lived with rattly windows for a while so can wait a few weeks in hope of Royal Mail getting through a backlog.

I'll keep you updated on whether they turn up.

...thanks for organising this group buy - your efforts are an asset to the scene, despite a few going astray through no fault of your own! :salute:

was it not the rollers then?

no, the old rollers were actually pretty good, tbh. Looks like the right hand window guide that is hidden in the door. Cant quite see the whole length of it, but i can rattle it by hand.

alex, i tryed to pm you but it wouldnt let me for some reason?

if you dont mind send a replacement set. could you send them to my home address please?

Cheers Si.

alex, i tryed to pm you but it wouldnt let me for some reason?

if you dont mind send a replacement set. could you send them to my home address please?

Cheers Si.

you'll need to PM me in order to give me the new address mate, i don't have your home address

no, the old rollers were actually pretty good, tbh. Looks like the right hand window guide that is hidden in the door. Cant quite see the whole length of it, but i can rattle it by hand.

Sounds like the window mech to me... I have a spare if you need one... not sure what side of the car it's off though