Alex_G60_Fanatic

Window Rollers Group Buy: A few sets left

OMG.... not to be funny but everyone has forgotten to either post their forum name or address.... some have emailed some have put it on pay pal and some have txt and some have posted on here

My brains gunna explode!

Edit: I aint havin a go... Its just been a very long day :(

Alex

this is a big order to sort through so i think we can all understand it will take a little while!

Rob

Hi.

I would like a set of the window rollers if at all possible. Are they still £11 delivered? Send me some details of payment. I can do bank transfer or paypal.

Thanks

Neo

Could I suggest in future that you ask buyers to send an SAE (jiffy bag) to lighten the load?

Hello Alex,

I am one of those that forgot to put my forum name etc :epicfail:

My paypal name is John Carter and I sent £16.50 to you on the 18th Oct.

I've sent you my home address, if you havent got it please let me know :D

Ok Chaps here's the deal... I've taken payments from 44 people but I only have complete information for 40... I've updated the first page as best i can, Please look at the first page to check if your name is up. If it's not then please PM me your address and the email you used to send the payment... I need to be able to link the paypal payment to your forum name to ensure that it was YOU who made the payment.

Because its taking so long to gather up the funds I'm going to PM those who have not yet paid and give them till Wednesday to make the payment. After then I will offer the remaining rollers to those who have expressed an interest after the order was made.

I don't yet have the money to pay for the order and they wont begin to manufacture the rollers until I have paid for them, so for those who were prompt, I'm sorry about the wait.

Thanks everyone! PM me if you have a problem

alex P xxx

Hi.

I would like a set of the window rollers if at all possible. Are they still £11 delivered? Send me some details of payment. I can do bank transfer or paypal.

Thanks

Neo

bump

Hi.

Thanks

Neo

bump

BUMP ... :?

Because its taking so long to gather up the funds I'm going to PM those who have not yet paid and give them till Wednesday to make the payment. After then I will offer the remaining rollers to those who have expressed an interest after the order was made.

If i have any left after wednesday then ill let you know...

this is a list in order of those who would like some rollers if there are folk who do not pay:

1/mic_VR

2/Whitedog

3/nemesis360

4/Storm Warning

5/Neokitz

If you want to be considered then please add your name to the list.

forgot about this, will send my payment over today mate

how did you do this mate? BACS? I still need your address.... PM me the details of the transaction so i can prove it was you etc.

how did you do this mate? BACS? I still need your address.... PM me the details of the transaction so i can prove it was you etc.

PM'd

PM'd[/quote:2tkbh7y8]

Tah much! :)

Hi Fellas.

We got there! just paid for the rollers. Got a few left over and have PM'd those who said they where interested after the group buy. Hopefully we'll have them to send out in the next week or two depending on when they get made.

The people that have not paid thus far from the original group... if you send me money using the the details i provided then you may not necessarily get any rollers so please check the first post and then PM me if you still want some.

Thanks chaps

Hey mate, got your PM. I'll definitely have a set of 8. I'll PM you back about payment etc.

Cheers for sorting these.

good work mate,

I cant wait to not have to put up with the rattly window!

Me neither... I've still to fit mine from the last group buy though! :lol: whoops!

Hey mate, got your PM. I'll definitely have a set of 8. I'll PM you back about payment etc.

Cheers for sorting these.

Be quick fella, it's first come first serve! :wink: