Alex_G60_Fanatic

Window Rollers Group Buy: A few sets left

have an elephant.

in return have this ice cream eating it's own head....

:icecream:[/quote:1ss7zwdx]

:lol: i didnt even know this was on here

have an elephant.

Wow thanks Man! :)

in return have this ice cream eating it's own head....

:icecream:[/quote:1wjzr1qj]

Wish I could eat my own head..... :pukeright: sorry couldnt resist :lol:

Thanks for the updates Alex. Appreciate the hard work involved in getting this far. Take your time bud im in no rush to strip layers of flesh off my hands flddling about with the window mechenism whilst been frozen to death on my driveway coz my garage ain't wide enough to open its doors whilst inside!! haha

Thanks for the updates Alex. Appreciate the hard work involved in getting this far. Take your time bud im in no rush to strip layers of flesh off my hands flddling about with the window mechenism whilst been frozen to death on my driveway coz my garage ain't wide enough to open its doors whilst inside!! haha

Hah! I know the feeling!!!!

download/file.php?id=77405&mode=view

Wish I could eat my own head..... :pukeright: sorry couldnt resist :lol:

Wrong... so wrong! :lol:

BTW... some of you may be lucky! looks like the company turned more than the 250 i asked for! Ive noted the names of those that wanted extra... I'll let you all know how many extra i have once ive posted the ones i have orders for.

Hi Fellas!

Been getting alot of messages about the rollers not being delivered. I can only apologize but due to the snow I was unable to get to a post office that was open until late last week. However... THEY ARE ALL NOW POSTED.

They went first class in a sealed standard envelope and they where all wrapped in bubble wrap.

Please be patient, i know for a fact that allot of mail is obviously taking its time getting to places due to the weather (I've been waiting for a parcel from firebox for 5 days now) but I'll check with my local post office in the next few days to see how things are progressing. They must also be struggling with christmas postage delivers as well but fear not! I'm on the case xxx :)

Ok fellas... I'm starting to get a little worried.

Has ANYONE got these flipping rollers yet? I know my post office (that I posted them at) ended up closing the next day for a few days due to the snow and that after reopening they where flooded with mail so it would take a while to sort but this takes the biscuit if no one has them yet!

As I think I mentioned before... They all got sent via royal mail, first class. All wrapped in bubble wrap and placed in a white envelope.

If anyone gets one please let me know! I'm starting to get twitchy :pale:

Nothing here, but something I get delivered weekly that should have arrived Tuesday is still not here either, so assuming there's a big backlog somewhere.

The post office can't track them... They went first class standard delivery. I could possibly complain but I wont get any compensation until next year... I'm just praying that the slow delivery time is due to the weather and the fact it's Christmas... They said at the post office that any mail handed in during the snow could take anywhere upto 3 weeks to be delivered...

I'm trusting you guys to post up on here as soon as someone receives their set!

I did ask a few pages back, but I don't suppose you've ended up with any spare by any chance?

hey, i do have a few left... I'm waiting to see if the ones that i've sent out get to their destinations first just in case something happens. I'll be in touch once i know they have all arrived safe though.

Typical, a little bit of snow and the post office packs up..... oh well, when they do come it'll be like getting an early Christmas present!

Now stop wasting time with excuses Alex and sort us out another podcast! :lol:

I did ask a few pages back, but I don't suppose you've ended up with any spare by any chance?

hey, i do have a few left... I'm waiting to see if the ones that i've sent out get to their destinations first just in case something happens. I'll be in touch once i know they have all arrived safe though.[/quote:2g82n81j]

Cheers buddy! :D

Don't panic Alex, we've waited over a week for a courier collection.

Apparently all the warehouses are backed up with un-delivered mail so no collections have been happening.