Just been accepted for the show and shine, its on 20th feb. Is anyone planning on going..??

Its indoors but its more of a auto jumble tbh and mainly aircooled but i've found a few bargins in the past , i have been a few times show and shine is usually pretty small and can be walked around in a few mins

Will be nice to see a decent corrado in the show and shine, some of the few cars in there just don't deserve to be, and i think some people just use it as an excuse for indoor parking.

There was a mk1 golf cabby there a couple of years ago with a shockingly bad interior that been trimmed with a roll of vinyl and a stapler, I thought it was a joke at first but sadly it wasn't :lol:

Always a good show to start off the season and if you get there early there are some great bargains and unusual items on offer a mate of mine bought a full stainless mk1 golf exhaust for 40 quid and there are usually some nice wheels for sale.

Will be nice to see a decent corrado in the show and shine, some of the few cars in there just don't deserve to be, and i think some people just use it as an excuse for indoor parking.

There was a mk1 golf cabby there a couple of years ago with a shockingly bad interior that been trimmed with a roll of vinyl and a stapler, I thought it was a joke at first but sadly it wasn't :lol:

Always a good show to start off the season and if you get there early there are some great bargains and unusual items on offer a mate of mine bought a full stainless mk1 golf exhaust for 40 quid and there are usually some nice wheels for sale.

always some scrapper in there full of rust and not even cleaned is a bit of a joke tbh

I don't mind proper rat look or barn find air-cooled or vintage dubs but when you get a mk3 golf covered in parking dents, rattle can patch jobs and missing trim, it's just taking the piss.

I've been before and to be honest it was pretty poor, fine if your into aircooled and crusty campervans though! ;)

thats a bit shit then, its about 45 mins from me and i got snowed in last year so couldnt make it, ill be going this year but just a shame it hasnt got good reviews, ill take a drive up, even if it is to see a couple of crustys haha

Its a good season starter but dont go there hoping to be amazed. Couple of years ago i only saw 3 Corrados. Mine, My brothers then one in the car park :?

I will be attending again been the last few years but need passat b4 parts now so gotta go diggin in the jumble :)

I will be attending again been the last few years but need passat b4 parts now so gotta go diggin in the jumble :)

Get your elbows ready :lol:

Get your elbows ready :lol:

I know it can get hectic in the jumble section might not bath for a week and eat loads of garlic lol

was a waste of £20 imo the carpark was free and had some crackin dubs to look at wont be going again thought this year was gonna be good but it was worse imo.

Saw one corrado. Plate aww. Stunning tornado G60. No corrado in the show and shine tho =\

You saw one more than me unless you can count your own? Quite a few MK1/MK2 Sciroccos though

You saw one more than me unless you can count your own? Quite a few MK1/MK2 Sciroccos though

That was by the entrance. But i just remember i saw another in the opposite field. Was too far to walk over there tho (im lazy). But mine and my brothers were parked next to each other in the opposite field :)

Yep car park was better than the actual show but still a good day. Beautiful red G outside!