dogger

SpoonFedTuning 70mm front spoiler and rear wing group buy

The only thing I need to work out is with the CF90mm lip. The problem is with USPS the longest box they will accept is 60" and the CF lip won't fit into the 60" box I ship the urethane lips in without cracking. I need to see if a wider box that is 60" long will work. I'll get back on this on Monday.

i don't mind paying abit extra postage to get the CF 90mm lip, also when would the spoilers be ready as my car is in the body shop at the moement?

Dave.

Yes I plan to produce the LED set up complete with housings and relay set up. We just started working on the production version. I don't have a time table for when they will be available but I should know in the next few weeks. Also pricing as well.

You have my attention.

Right now I have a list of 14 people for the 70mm front spoiler, 4 people for the fiberglass rear spoiler, and 1 person for a carbon fiber 90mm front spoiler. The box size restrictions USPS has would make 3 boxes the ideal way to do this. With three boxes shipping per item comes out to $7GBP. So anyone with two items would pay $14GBP for shipping. I emailed Mikki just now to make sure she is still okay with taking delivery and distributing the parts. I have a back up in case she can't.

Here is the list that I compiled.

70mm front spoiler 90mm cf front spoiler fiberglass rear wing

$116GBP each $156GBP each $140GBP

1) Eddy.H 1) veedub dave 1) dubbed_up_daz

2) C5 OEM 2) veedup-dave

3) fendervg 3) c.will corrado g60 2

4) philuk 4) supercharged will

5) thermal

6) 1xshaunx1

7) mike 33

8) OSV

9) nathan

10) veedub-dave

11) corradophil

12) swiftkid

13) c.will corrado g60 2

14) polskisklep

dubbed_up_daz, I can ship the rear spoilers along with the front spoilers so no worries about separate shipping. Also I dropped the price on the rear spoilers a little more.

veedup-dave, I can ship your CF 90mm front spoiler with the rest of the product so the shipping cost will be much cheaper.

Payment can be sent to my PayPal at [email protected]. If you can send it as a gift and avoid the PayPal fees it would be great since at these low prices every little bit helps. Production on the front spoilers will take one day so once I get the payments we will make the whole run of 14. I have the one CF90mm front spoiler in stock already. I have two rear spoilers and two more are being made this week. Hopefully if we can get the payments all in soon, I can ship everything out the middle of next week.

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

Thank you for the feedback on the lower windshield trim. I'm waiting for the OE plastic pieces to arrive and than I will make the prototype. Once the mold process begins I'll post about it. Pricing should be around $77GBP for fiberglass. There might be a carbon fiber version after all but no pricing yet.

Cheers!

You have my attention.

I have a meeting on Wednesday to go over the tooling and production.

Mikki is okay with having everything shipped to her and distributing the parts to everyone. We are going to do our best to determine the import duty fees ahead of time based on much lower parts prices in order to keep the fees as low as possible. Hopefully we can get this information posted here shortly. Also we need to see how many of you need the parts shipped from her and how many if at all can pick the parts up directly from her bypassing a need for shipping.

Dave also since you have a few parts if you want I can ship yours direct to you at a cost of $32GBP. I can give you a dollars total and anyone else that needs totals in dollars let me know. I will also provide invoices with the parts costs. These can be emailed to anyone or included in the shipment.

yeh if you ship my spoilers to me at that price that would be great and as the car is in the body shop at the moement would help getting it a bit sooner, if you could give me a total cost in dollars for the lot just to make sure i'm wanting a CF 90mm front spoiler and a fiber glass extended rear wing, ready to send the money straght over.

Dave.

dogger I dont have PP so will be going through my sisters bf... hopefully on friday :) . As for pick up from mikki I dont know how quick the delivery will be or if mikki is attending UD but if thats doable itd be good ;)

Mikki is okay with having everything shipped to her and distributing the parts to everyone. We are going to do our best to determine the import duty fees ahead of time based on much lower parts prices in order to keep the fees as low as possible. Hopefully we can get this information posted here shortly. Also we need to see how many of you need the parts shipped from her and how many if at all can pick the parts up directly from her bypassing a need for shipping.

Who is Mikki, and where is she located, if anyone wants to collect direct from her?

You mention import duty, am I right in assuming this will be in addition to the prices quoted? The price for the 70mm front spoiler is $116GBP, is that 116 Dollars or 116GBP?

Will you be sending invoices out for each order before payment, so we all know you have our correct details, and we pay the correct amount?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want this to go smoothly:)

Hi everyone!

Apologies for being late to the party, but I haven't been receiving email notification since the forum software upgrade so I had no idea this thread was here! What happened to all the smileys?

I'm located in Exeter, Devon, but regularly drive up to Leeds for work (M5, M42, M1), so anyone who can collect from either end or in between is welcome to, especially for the CF front spoiler as that one will be tricky to pack safely. I don't mind going off-route a little if you cover my petrol costs.

Shipping everything in one go saves not only on shipping charges, but also on ParcelFarce's 'handling fee', vat, and import duty. We're looking at three boxes to contain 20-odd items, so obviously I have to re-pack everything afterwards to ship in the UK. The onward shipping cost reflects that, but I'll be sending by courier so it should be quite quick.

Taxes to get them in to the UK are as follows:

70mm front spoiler: £16

90mm CF front spoiler: £29

Rear wing: £25

Now these numbers are 'best guess' based on a lot of research, some creative accounting and shipping everything together. But, they are based on current exchange rates which may go up or down, and HMRC may pick whatever arbitrary figure they like when doing their calculations. I'm not making any money on this deal, so I would like everyone's agreement that if the figures are more than expected they will make good the difference? James and I have done our bests to keep costs down and calculate them accurately, but I have Corrados of my own, so I can't afford to be subsidising everyone elses!! ;-)

If you can collect then great, otherwise next-day courier is £20 for the 70mm spoiler and rear wing, and £30 for the CF spoiler (since I will have to make a wooden box to put it in!). They aren't heavy, but they are large, and couriers like to charge 'volumetric weight' for large packages which pushes the price up. I would expect to get everything sent within a few days of the shipment arriving from James.

If everyone is ok with this the please let us know and I'll post up my paypal info.

Mikki :-)

iam in just need to no how much to pay

how much to doggor i think its £123

how much to you mikki will need post to Manchester

if the group biy falls thuo il sill be needing one just cost me moor

Am i right in thinking its £123 to post plus £16 tax, and then courier or collection from exeter?

Yes thats right. Except you can collect from anywhere between Exeter and Leeds. Manchester I can also do, but I'm there less often. Tbh collection is preferable cos it saves me having to box 'em all up! Plus it saves you guys some money ;-)

Payment for the part goes to James (Dogger) and payment for tax and UK shipping needs to come to me. It would have been easier to send it all to James, but then we'd fall foul of Paypal charges moving the money around everywhere.

can pay james the £123 / & you the £16 on friday

& we can sort the post or collection when its time

if this is ok lite me no

Thanks to the guys involved pulling this together they look great products too, but as usual once things hit the UK costs seem to escalate. I'm afraid its going to work out cheaper to source an OE 90mm now so i'm afraid i'll have to pass.

yeh if you ship my spoilers to me at that price that would be great and as the car is in the body shop at the moement would help getting it a bit sooner, if you could give me a total cost in dollars for the lot just to make sure i'm wanting a CF 90mm front spoiler and a fiber glass extended rear wing, ready to send the money straght over.

Dave.

I can ship both out to you this coming Monday since they will be ready Friday afternoon. They can only ship USPS Priority which takes 6-10 business days. They don't offer Express unfortunately. The total for both parts with shipping is $328GBP or $528US. My PayPal is [email protected]. I will email you a invoice.

Thanks,

James

Will you be sending invoices out for each order before payment, so we all know you have our correct details, and we pay the correct amount?

Sorry for all the questions, I just want this to go smoothly:)

Please ask as many questions as you need. I totally understand. I will send via email invoices upon payment that reflect the price of the parts and just the USPS shipping that you are paying for. The duty fees and what not I won't include since that is separate.

dogger I dont have PP so will be going through my sisters bf... hopefully on friday :) . As for pick up from mikki I dont know how quick the delivery will be or if mikki is attending UD but if thats doable itd be good ;)

Sounds good. Just make sure to note with the payment its for you.

Am I too late to get on the list for the fibreglass rear spoiler?

Jay

Your not too late. I can add you to the list. They are $140GBP plus additional shipping that is posted by Mikki. Just confirm you are in and I'll add you to the list.

i will be interested in a lower wind shield cover and carbon spoiler when they are ready. dont suppose youd be able to make a number plate plinth in carbon fibre would you? us spec or english spec.

thanks rich