dogger

SpoonFedTuning 70mm front spoiler and rear wing group buy

How much is the rear spoiler in carbon fibre

We are making a mold specifically for the carbon fiber rear spoiler right now. It should be finished and production beginning in 10 days. Right now the price is $450US or $280GBP. That price may come down after the first part is made and we can see how easy or difficult they are to make. I'll keep this updated on this thread once they are in production.

i will be interested in a lower wind shield cover and carbon spoiler when they are ready. dont suppose youd be able to make a number plate plinth in carbon fibre would you? us spec or english spec.

thanks rich

I am planning a license plate tub for the US spec plate that is recessed for the plate like the Euro plate tub is. If there is a strong interest in a carbon fiber plate tub in Europe, I would consider making one too. Does anyone make one already?

paypal wont send you it in pounds so will need to no in dollars

Total US is $198 for the front spoilers.

Total US is $237 for the rear spoilers.

Both prices include shipping.

I'm hoping to make the production run on the front spoilers but need the payments made. I'll send out IM's this weekend to those who haven't sent payment or replied on here.

Thanks!

We could do with an updated roll-call too, now people have seen the import duty and UK shipping prices. Locations would be handy too, so we can work out whether parts can be collected or couriered.

Your not too late. I can add you to the list. They are $140GBP plus additional shipping that is posted by Mikki. Just confirm you are in and I'll add you to the list.

Yep definitely in. Cheers

Mikki I'm in North London but would be willing to meet somewhere if it's be cheaper than courier. Can decide when they get to you.

Cheers

Jason

Just to get the total figures right for a 70mm front spoiler delivered to UK address...

70mm spoiler US $198.00 to be paid to [email protected]

Estimated UK import duty £16.00 (GBP) to be paid to Mikkijayne

Next day courier delivery in UK £20 (GBP) to be paid to mikkijayne

Is there anything I have missed?

Sorry guys going to have to pull out of this at the moment managed to puncture a couple of tires so money is a bit tight

I am planning a license plate tub for the US spec plate that is recessed for the plate like the Euro plate tub is. If there is a strong interest in a carbon fiber plate tub in Europe, I would consider making one too. Does anyone make one already?

ive not seen anyone that does them, would prefer it smooth with no key lock hole too if possible?

Yep definitely in. Cheers

Mikki I'm in North London but would be willing to meet somewhere if it's be cheaper than courier. Can decide when they get to you.

Cheers

Jason

Hi Jason,

I added you to my list which I will post the updated one this weekend. The sooner you can send full payment the better. I will email you an invoice soon after. Total for the wing with shipping is $237US. Thanks.

Sorry guys going to have to pull out of this at the moment managed to puncture a couple of tires so money is a bit tight

Hopefully we can work another group buy in the in a few months with similar pricing. Sorry to hear about the tires. Thanks again for your interest.

Hi, definitely interested in a rear spoiler, how much will this cost? I have money waiting just need to know full amount?

The fiberglass rear spoiler with shipping is $237US or $148GBP.

Thank you! I sent out messages to everyone earlier tonight. Hopefully we can get everything finalized asap.

Thanks for the message on the Vortex.

Thank you to everyone who has made payment on their parts. So far 5 people have paid for the 70mm front spoilers and 1 person paid for the rear spoiler. I'm waiting on 4 people to make payment or respond on the front spoiler and 1 for the rear spoiler.

Here is the list as of today:

70MM Front Spoiler

1) Eddy H

2) fendervg

3) 1xshaunx1

4) nathan

5) corradophil

6) swiftkid

7) polskisklep

Fiberglass Rear Spoiler

1) supercharged will

The bold are people who have paid. I will send out messages to those who haven't paid or replied so things can be finalized and the parts can be made. Hopefully more people don't drop out of this since the prices were based on meeting certain quantities.

Edited by dogger

I'm going to make the production run on the front spoilers on Tuesday. The rear spoiler is already finished. Hopefully I can have everything packed and ready to ship on Thursday. I will post early next week with a progress report. Thanks to everyone who has paid and to those who had interest.

Just for info, I'll need payment for the import duty n stuff once James ships the final order so that its clear by the time everything gets here. If you would like shipping in the UK then you can send that at the same time, or let me know where you are so we can sort out collection :)

Mikki

Just for info, I'll need payment for the import duty n stuff once James ships the final order so that its clear by the time everything gets here. If you would like shipping in the UK then you can send that at the same time, or let me know where you are so we can sort out collection :)

Mikki

What are your payment details?

For the 70mm front spoiler, am I right in saying the costs below are what needs to be paid to you (£36.00 total)?

Estimated UK import duty £16.00 (GBP)

Next day courier delivery in UK £20.00 (GBP)

Mikki

Mikki,

I live in north London, very close to the A1 (North Finchely), happy to meet up with you if that's possible. I work in the week so it would either need to be an evening or weekend to work. If this doesn't work then I'll send you cash for postage.

As for payment for customs, how much do I need to pay you and to where?

Ta