Purple Tom

Breaking 1995 Corrado VR6 - 117k, Full Black Leather

Do you have steering wheel cowlings, I only really need the upper bit. Also do you have the under-dash plastics, driver side and (including fusebox cover)?

ABS Pump for sale Tom...?

And can i express interest in the fans for a friend.

Door Handles - both of these were replaced in the last 2 years at a VW dealer (receipt to prove!) - £40 each posted

Can I have the drivers door handle please - if you can pm me payment details, many thanks

Interested in leather mate, im currently stuck offshore at the moment so wont be back until mid next week. Can i take first dibs on it though? Cheers

To put a previous conversation with Tom out in the open I have already been speaking about the cross member.

For some reason I'm thinking the rad support was already requested but if not and it's reasonable I'm interested in that too :)

Will be in touch about popping down sometime when the big lump above those bits aint resting on them.

Cheers

J

Mark - haven't looked at the tank straps. They'll be original so not immaculate but I'll get some pics as the tank is coming off soon.

Swompy - they are black but emu has already said he'll have the centre tunnel trim, however I'm not sure whether he wants the gaiter and trim. I'll find out and get back to you - to answer your question yes they're black and in good condition.

Andy (C5 OEM)- sorry but I'm going to hold out for £60 posted for them. They are worth that and if they don't sell I'll keep them as a spare for when they stop working altogether in my 8V.

Andy - I do have all the dash undertrays and the column shroud. Would prefer to sell the shroud complete if I'm honest but I'll get some pics for you.

Robrado - I do still have both tabs (I presume you mean the little plastic covers?) £7 posted.

StueyB - fans have just sold I'm afraid, ABS Pump is available and is the 6 port type with traction control. £30 posted for that.

Norman - PM'd

Skid - roof gutter trims are average, no rubber left on them, can get pics if you like.

ROB - the front bumper is available and to get it shifted its yours for £20 collected. Its not immaculate as it has a scuff on the corner but would paint up nicely with a bit of work.

iceviolet - I'd love to say yes as I've met you personally however I don't want to accept 'dibs' on it only to find that for whatever reason you can't buy it or change your mind etc. If its still available when you return then of course its yours if you want it, but I don't want to take it off sale until its a definite buy with a deposit to secure. Hope you see where I'm coming from.

Judith - the crossmember is still reserved for you as I haven't advertised it. The enquiry earlier in the thread is referring to the subframe which is also called the K-Frame and is the bit underneath the engine at the back of the engine bay that the wishbones/ARB/rack bolt to. Unless there's been a crossed wire I assumed you wanted the front crossmember and also the radiator support if its good?

quicky - I won't sell the loom seperately unless you can find someone who wants the rest of the interior and organise it between you. I think if someone is fitting heated leather then the proper OEM loom is way to go as its designed to do the job so it seems a shame to devalue the interior by selling it without the loom. Sorry.

Think thats answered all the enquiries so far, keep them coming :) All those who've requested pics etc I'll get over the weekend as I'll be down at the garage most of the time.

Tom

ok no problem mate, totally understand, i just dont really want to commit 100% without actually seeing them thats all. So if you still have them when im back i will come and have a look and probably buy,the pictures look good.

Cheers, Sam

Yep front cross member and rad support for Jude! will make sure she confirms though too. :salute:

Judith - the crossmember is still reserved for you as I haven't advertised it. The enquiry earlier in the thread is referring to the subframe which is also called the K-Frame and is the bit underneath the engine at the back of the engine bay that the wishbones/ARB/rack bolt to. Unless there's been a crossed wire I assumed you wanted the front crossmember and also the radiator support if its good?

Yeah, both bits.

Sorry my bad for taking a sneaky forum peek while too busy at work. I forgot that I had already asked for both crossmember & rad support.

Hi Tom,

after the hose that goes from under the expansion tank to the side of the head (auxillary water pump etc). Is it in good nick? How much would you want?

Hi Chap. Do you have the top coolant hose still? the one from top of Rad to Top of expansion tank and into Engine?

If so how much posted please?

Cazza & Zippy - all of the coolant hoses are still available. I'm hoping to get them off within the next few days so I can get some pictures for you then.

Judith/Kip - no worries, will get pics asap for you :)

R0B - pics sent

Sam - understood mate, I'm not a million miles from you (an hour or so down the M1) so if you want to come see the interior let me know.

For everyone else waiting for pictures of bits of interior trim - I'm hoping to get the interior fully apart tomorrow so can get pictures for you all then with any luck.

Off out for the afternoon now, thanks for all the enquiries so far :D

Tom

Robrado - I do still have both tabs (I presume you mean the little plastic covers?) £7 posted.

ok there are two yes? sort of rounded triangle shape , send paypal and i will sort out the dough for you ,regards rob

Hi, is any of the suspension for sale? (namely the front shocks and springs)

Also the blower for the interior ventilation, the 4 speed fan

also the outer top door strips that rub on the window as it goes up and down

cheers

Cazza & Zippy - all of the coolant hoses are still available. I'm hoping to get them off within the next few days so I can get some pictures for you then.

Thanks mate

Any chance of the left and right 'flat' panels that sit behind the front bumper to the wheel arch liner?