aaronmk2

dg autotech cam group buy feeler

Hi everyone

I have spoke to dg autotech about a group buy.there reply was that they are more than happy to do a group buy buy needs to know how many people would be interested to get a rough price per kit. Just pop your name down if interested once i get five names il contact dg autotech and get a price on each set.

1.aaron

Edited by aaronmk2

Spoke to graham at dg but he was busy with a customer so still waiting on a email with pricing will keep you all updated as soon as possible

Aaron

without putting words into graham's mouth i think it was harder for them to go down on price given that they are made here to their specs and in smaller numbers vs others from the US etc. however he may just not have had so much time to devote to it too so if anyone needs something soon then maybe just give him a call?

Hi Guys,

Sorry Ive not got back to you on this sooner...after numerous call to the supplier unfortunately they have decided that they cant give me any discount for large numbers and are actually putting the prices up on the cams, as Dukest has said above its the price you pay for getting products from Britain.

So Im sorry to say this is group buy is a no go Im afraid :(

Graham

DG Autotech