cdem

Peterborough VAG Meet

Hey guy and girls!

Sam aka Quicky1980 has been hard at work organising this event for a while now.

Its on Saturday 16th April from 11am at Sub 11 motorsport in Peterborough.

Would be great to have a nice turn out for the 1st meet of the year!

Any more infomation feel free to get in touch with me or Sam 'Quick1980'

Heres the link to the facebook group...it should work, fingers crossed!!

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/event.php?eid=188127854556910

Cheers Chris for the Promo! As Chris said it would be good to get some numbers up for this, you never know, if things turn out well we may repeat and expand it out to become a regular thing. Someone mention abandoned air strip?

I remember saying about an airstrip last year but not abandoned. Its just a bigger area and would be nice in the summer :)

We can look into it depending on the turn out this April. I need to chat to you in person on getting a contact at that place.

Evening gents. I'm up for this, pretty busy in April but i think I'm free that weekend. Only 30 mins up the road from Cambridge.

Would be good to finally meet you mate, we can compare notes lol Plus want to chat to you about coilovers.

Mic, Im still getting used to facebook, but are you able to get to the event link and self invite, if you wanted to that is?

I'm not great on facebook myself but I'll give it a try. Is it any VAG?

Would be good to meet up, i'll definitely be interested to see the differences in our installs. Plus it gives me an excuse to get the polish out!

Nice one. I might be able to muster a few fellow VAG owners from around the area as well.

If only it was a week later i could of come along. Flying back on the 22nd to come put the beast back together fresh paint can't wait to see her.

cheesy dont think ive spoken to you since i first pick up my rado 3 years ago. are you back in a corrado now??

Would be cool to get as many people down as we can, catch up with the local VAG owners. Got quite a few confirmed so far :)

alright chris

yeah picked up a 2.0 16v couple of weeks back

been 5 years since my last one

I'll try get down to this, be good to see James again and let him have a thrash in the rado after all this hard work.

The list of people seems to be growing which is great!!! My rado wont be there which is a shame :(

The list of people seems to be growing which is great!!! My rado wont be there which is a shame :(

Seriousely?! Can you get it back on the road by then, youve got ages! Get your ass in gear boyo.

I checked out the industrial estate yesterday to check how busy it looked on a Saturday. Good news is that it all looks pretty quite and should have enough space for all the cars that plan to come along. Hopefully the security guards wont be too bizzy body.

I may have a mk2 to bring along Sam...may!!!! Corrado will be tucked away in the garage for when i have more money :(

Yep its a GT2. There are a few pics of it on my build thread. Was one of your scirrocos at ultimate dubs this year?

Ok no mk2...but Corrado SHOULD be in sub11 getting fixed...but i may be at work if i cant get it off :(