cdem

Peterborough VAG Meet

Yep its a GT2. There are a few pics of it on my build thread. Was one of your scirrocos at ultimate dubs this year?

Nope, not had my Rocs at UD this year, alas too early in the season. First one out on 1/4/2011 :-)

Tempest

Can James at Sub11 not lend a land? He has to have vag com there

Should be down, need to get another coilpack first as I've destroyed another one. My mate should be bringing his Mk5 E30 golf too.

Ive managed to get it off work so ill be there. Corrado wont be there though :(

3 days now...spread the word!

All things being well,ill be there.looking foward to it. Be nice to see some other rados.no others around here really

Theres plenty around....6 in peterborough that i know of and ive seen 3 in stamford lol. But yeah i agree!! Theres a few people coming from Stamford which is great :D

Ah,well I havnt updated my profile thing,i live in uppingham now,and as far as im aware it the only rado owner here!

No catering van for the day guys, so bring food with you or be prepaired to go to some local places for food.

The plan is to start from 11am, some people cant make it until later ie around 2 or 3pm so will see if we can keep things going until they turn up.

Speed bumps? Need to know, since if I am coming, it'll be the Mk1 with 50 mm ground clearnce on the front skirt :)

Tempest

there are speed bumps unfortunately, but they arent huge, however I dont think they are less than 50mm so you may have some issues. Any way around this ie do they flex, can they be removed or carry some wooden plans with you? Be great to meet you.

Hmm, no, front skirt is a Rieger one, so non-flexing and difficult to remove, will crack instead :(

Will have a quick look using Google maps, if the roads are on there.

Tempest

Ill be working that day, why cant you make these things sundays! However ,will pop over in my lunch break if I can :)

Spent 1.5hrs cleaning/hoovering the car last night, probably the same tonight with the polish/wax and I can only come for the first hour or so tomorrow..........

.... I think I need help....

I havent had chance to clean my car and ill be there for most if not all of the day, so that will even things out lol.

I might have to end up getting up v early on Saturday with a birthday hangover and try to clean it before the meet.

I took my rado to a unit in that area and managed to get over the speed bumps fine, this was when it was at its lowest...the sump was about 50mm from the ground. Be good to see the rocco there!!!

If i had read this before id have come over and lent a hand cleaning the rado sam...doh!!!

BIG BUMP AS ITS TODAY AND THE SUN IS SHINING OVER PETERBOROUGH!!!

Ready to set off, thanks for the thumbs up on speed bumps. Streetview seemed to give me the same impression, bumps manageable :lol:

Tempest

Sorry guys, not going to make it. Wife decided we should have an argument instead.... ffs.

Twas a good meet! Good to see a big turnout and meet a few new people with cars which i havent seen around before. Kudos to Sam for organising it, and James for coming into work on a saturday! Now get some pics up!

Great to see so many people turned up today, great weather all day aswell...cant complain!! Tempest...you rocco is amazing!! Managed to get my car booked in aswell so next meet my rado shall be there :D

I breezed in around 2pm with my girlfriend, and was in time to see a few corrados, including Sam's nice example. Nice to meet him briefly. The green storm that was there has made me want to re-double my efforts in getting hold of one before the year is out.