Rocket Ron

Brookland Breakfast Meet 15 May

I am travelling up from Rustington West Sussex. I will be taking a route through Petworth, Chidingdold on to Milford, then A3 etc if any of you guys are wanting to meet up along the way. We could use Milford as a meet point just off the A3 which would collect some of you travelling from Hampshire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Providing my car is fit and worthy (lol) I'd like to come in my VR6, I'd be coming from Purley.

List updated now 11 attending thanks again all for your interest looking forward to it. Shall post meeting time, place and entrance details soon.

It has been suggested that we meet at Milford for those coming from Portsmouth/Chichester/Littlehampton areas just off A3 seems reasonable.

Those coming from other places could go directly there.

Edited by Rocket Ron
UPDATE

Hi Ron, this sounds great, put me down please if you have the space. I will be travelling up from the Portsmouth area and could meet up at Milford.

Cheers for your interest. I did originally ask for 10 spaces with the organisers, so will ensure they can accomodate the additional cars. Shall put you down on my list.

You know what, I'd like to come to this if there is still space. Been ages since I've met up with some fellow owners.

Ok your welcome to come along have been in touch with the organiser and they say we can have more than the amount I said at first (10).

To all attanding.

I have been instructed that we should arrive between 8am and 8 30am or earlier (Sunday 15th May) as breakfast is served untill 0930 then we will be shown to our allocated space.

You are to enter via the Campbell Entrance off Brooklands Road (post code for Satnav is KT13 0QN) you will be asked for your entrance fee at the gate. I have been told that those on the gate have been told that the Corrado's will arrive at that gate.

For more instructions and map go to the Brooklands web site.

Those travelling up the A3 from Portsmouth etc I will be at Milford just of A3 from 7 15am until 7 30am my mobile number is 07761356945. If we miss each other just make your own way there.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Thanks again for your interest.

If I have any more information I shall amend this post.

Ron White

Edited by Rocket Ron

Thanks for organising this Ron,looking forward to meeting you all !

I have a set of front late arch liners,does anybody want them ? they are free !! let me know if you do ,i will bring them along.

Hi Ron, hi all,

I've spoken to the wife about this, and I've got a pass to attend, so can you stick me down for this one too, please. After a slowish start, it seems this has gained a head of steam after all...

I'll be travelling from Biggin Hill, through Westerham, along the A25 then joining the M25 at Jct 6 (Godstone), then westbound passed jct 7(M23/Gatwick) etc. If those coming from the M23 and others coming from Kent and the east wished to, we could meet just off Jct 8 (Reigate) in the small layby/service road on the south side of the the roundabout above the motorway. I reckon its 35 mins from there to Brooklands so we'd need to meet and be departing from the meeting place by 7.30am. I would plan to be there by about 7.15am. If anyone's interested, let me know.

Charlie

Edited by chazrad

Very envious Chazrad, I've just been 'reminded' that we are in Zurich next weekend, so will have to pass on this one. Gutted.

Ron, I will meet up with you at Milford, did you have specific location in mind? There is a BP fuel station about half a mile from the A3 heading in towards Milford this could be a good meet point as the roads immediately off the A3 are a touch busy and unsuited to safe waiting.

Any of you guys going to the Brooklands meet happen to have a pair of late interior door pulls in very good condition no scratches etc, that you want to sell / bring with you?

Ok John you seem to know the area better than me we'll meet up at the BP Garage for those that know where it is 7 15 to 7 30 if thats ok. Do you by any chance have the Post code for it.

Cheers Charlie see you there your on the list to attend.

Edited by Rocket Ron

I will see if I can aquire it tommorrow Ron and post it on here.

The meet point detail you require Ron and indeed others wanting to meet here, is Manor Weald Service station on A283, post code GU8 5.

The meet point detail for you Ron and others is Manor Weald Service Station on the A283 Milford, post code GU8 5

Hi Ron, hi all,

I've spoken to the wife about this, and I've got a pass to attend, so can you stick me down for this one too, please. After a slowish start, it seems this has gained a head of steam after all...

I'll be travelling from Biggin Hill, through Westerham, along the A25 then joining the M25 at Jct 6 (Godstone), then westbound passed jct 7(M23/Gatwick) etc. If those coming from the M23 and others coming from Kent and the east wished to, we could meet just off Jct 8 (Reigate) in the small layby/service road on the south side of the the roundabout above the motorway. I reckon its 35 mins from there to Brooklands so we'd need to meet and be departing from the meeting place by 7.30am. I would plan to be there by about 7.15am. If anyone's interested, let me know.

Charlie

Hi Charlie, I can meet you there at 7.15am.

I'll be driving a red Corrado VR6 with 17" gunmetal ABTs. It's in the garage at the moment having a major summer service so I'll update the thread when I know it's out and I'm able to drive it!

John

Hi Charlie, I can meet you there at 7.15am.

I'll be driving a red Corrado VR6 with 17" gunmetal ABTs. It's in the garage at the moment having a major summer service so I'll update the thread when I know it's out and I'm able to drive it!

John

Hi Charlie, John,

Is this the lay-by mentioned?

I can meet you there 7.15-7.30am. I’ll be driving L-reg Ice Grey Violet VR6 with BBS wheels.

5702998789_67fff50a8e_z.jpg

Whist we have all southerners’ attention; could anyone recommend me somewhere for wheel alignment? Preferably in Sussex but would be happy to travel to Hampshire / Kent / Surrey.

Regards,

Kin

Ps, I have 4 x BBS solitudes for sale if anyone is interested. Cheers.

Charlie,

I too will be at the lay-by 7-15 -7-30 in a K reg green valver on shiny estorils

The list is now closed

Latest from the Organiser Donna Hopton

" reserve/sign " and area for our cars is all sorted. When we arrive we will be directed by the Brooklands Marshalls to our parking area.

13 cars see you all Sunday.

Thanks again for your support.

Ron White

Edited by Rocket Ron
update

Hi charlie and all the others peeps meeting at the lay by (junction 8)

I will also be there between 7.15-7.30, i will be in green N reg vr6,

See ya all Sunday

Hi guys, i'll also meet you at the Reigate junction layby of the M25 at 7.15.

I'll be in a classic green VR6.

See you then, J

Hi Ron,i assume you will be travelling up A3 .I live in Horndean & if you wish could meet you in layby just before Q.Elizabeth park at whatever time you suggest?

I will be in a black vr6.Daren