Sam.l

US spec bits!

Has anyone got any US spec parts they're looking at selling? Interested in anything that anyone may have! Or can anyone give me any tips on where to find any, ideally in the uk? may be unlikely i know. Thanks all!

Front bumper indicators are available from the dealers5adcda23-c762-31ea.jpg

I bought a spare pair last week, bulb holders have gone obsolete,but available from classic parts ! Third brake light still available from dealers as well

Great thanks mate, was there a us spec rear plinth aswell? Interested in that also. You can get Tahe bulb holders for the side markers where sorry?

Thanks

Bulb holders from here -

http://www.vwheritage.com/vw_act_page.render_pageID_916_lang_EN_country_GB.htm

part numbers for bulb holders -191 949 111

have you tried here -

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?53188-SpoonFedTuning-70mm-front-spoiler-and-rear-wing-group-buy

Iam sure Dogger has some us spec rear plinths for sale,if not e-mail him,sure he could get you one !

is there a definitive list (and pics) of the obvious and not so obvious differences between US and Euro models?

I second that interest that mike2006 has! Will follow up those pointers aswell thanks guys. Will try and contact this dogger guy aswell. Ta very much.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Also I assume that a smoked version of the side markers are available? Again from dealers?

I got a plinth, bulb holders and side lights if you want to buy them

the plinth is delocked and aqua blue pearl mind you. that may not be suitable for you, If I want the side lights again I'll have to buy them again one day. I'll pm you a price ;)

Not to sure about the plinth then kempy, ideally looking for a standard one finished in the matte black if poss. And with the lock, even thoughni might be able to get away with a drill bit the right size ha. What colour are your side markers? Again looking for smoked ideally. matty golf, what is your plinth like and how much are willing to let it go for?

Thanks.

Thanks for lettin me know kempy. Ideally looking for smoked so will continue the hunt but may get back to you if I have no luck on the smoked! May be able to tint them I guess??

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Matty golf, any news on your rear plinth? Condition? Pics? Price? Thanks a lot mate.

Cool thanks for the heads up Jay GT. Will check the bay. But also interested if anyone happens to have any for sale on here!

i have a rear us plinth forsale, £65 posted takes it, its in standard finish, txt or call me 07983027233

cheers Adam

Sorry to hijack, but I'll take second dibs on a US tailgate if anyone has one? Cheers, Matt :)

Mmmm, don't think I can stretch to £65. Thanks for the offer though lamwagon. Is that how much they go for these days?

Has the tailgate got the us number plate plinth on it aswell? What's the colour? I'm interested! Even with the slight delay of this reply :-)

Thanks.