TimDoc

All sold other than wheels - please lock

hi what side scraper have you got, any luck in getting apart yet? cheers

top mounts not off yet - think the scraper is the L door one. Away from home now until tuesday so will let you know after then if thats ok.

Tim

Have you got the plug connectors for the back of the window switches both sides and mirror switch. Putting a late interior in my early valver so need to re-wire the switches.

Kieran

Hi Tim.

I'd like the passenger side door seal please (£15) if it's the one that fits into the door opening on the shell of the car?

I'll also take both wishbones (£45 pair) if they are defo genuine vw ones i.e. seam welded and not spot welded. Can you provide a picture?

Cheers Kev

Edited by Kev_VR6

hi did you ever get the top mounts off? scraper now got thatnks for the info on them, cheers

yep - got them off yesterday - can u remind me which pieces you want

102050.png

T

Edited by TimDoc

bit i need is 5-4-6-7-2-8 what condition are the top mount in? do i need new ones of them do you think?

Do you have the rubbers and the metal bits that the radiator fixings bolt into that are held in with rubbers into the slam panel vr6 only I think cheers from malc

Do you have the rubbers and the metal bits that the radiator fixings bolt into that are held in with rubbers into the slam panel vr6 only I think cheers from malc

I probably have the metal pieces and possibly the rubbers - will look, but i know for a fact that they are a little rusty.

Tim

£18 and they come with all parts stated.

Tim

Do you still have these? Both door locks bolts and covers.

Edited by OSV

Do you still have these? Both door locks bolts and covers.

Yep! Still available.

T

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

bit i need is 5-4-6-7-2-8 what condition are the top mount in? do i need new ones of them do you think?

All in good condition other than number 8 on both sides which is rusty but still sound ad could be cleaned up quite nicely.

Shall we say £18 posted for the lot??

T

If you can confirm they are in perfect working order, good condition and undamaged I will take them at your asking price of £18 delivered thanks. How would you like payment to be made? please pm to finalise details

Regards

Gareth

If you can confirm they are in perfect working order, good condition and undamaged I will take them at your asking price of £18 delivered thanks. How would you like payment to be made? please pm to finalise details

Regards

Gareth

Gareth, they are in perfect working order, good condition but there is a slight crack following close inspection on one of the plastic covers, once fitted it is not noticable and doesn't affect how well the cover stays on. All bolts available with the locks.

PM'd you.

T

hi do you have the bits i need? how much posted? and how do you want paying? cheers

hi do you have the bits i need? how much posted? and how do you want paying? cheers

PM'd

T

Hello bud, hope you can help!Am after the black plastic diaphram and the two rubber pipes out the top of it which links the isv to the throttle boby and the maf.its underneath the exhaust manifold.

can you find a pic please as struggling to work out which piece

Tim