TimDoc

All sold other than wheels - please lock

Hi Tim,

Ok ill take them. Don't need/want the rear jets so don't worry if they are not out.

Pm me payment details.

Cheers

Krishen

PM'd

hi bud, don't need the fusebox cover, just the other two trays so that's good to go..

how quickly would you be able to get the tyres removed if i need them? If i let you know thursday am could they be off by friday pm?

Cheers

Baz

Might have issues getting tyres off before next week, possibility of friday - will try if you give me the goahead.

Excellent, so how much are you wanting including postage for the fusebox cover tim? any chance you could throw in the clips as well.

Cheers, Dave

Dave - posted with clips for £16

1) What condition are the speaker pods on the door cards?

2) Do you have the little strip of plastic on the top of the passenger doorcard that sits over the lip of the door (not sure what it's called - inner door scraper?). I might need to take a pic to show you what I mean but it's the length of the window and is normally attached to the very top of the door card.

(I appreciate you're selling the doorcards with the seats but it's worth me asking in case you do split later).

3) What condition is the leather gear knob and does it have any custom stitching or is it still standard?

4) Does the passenger wing mirror motor fully work (I've just fixed mine but a spare is handy)?

5) What is the glass like on both wing mirrors? Any discolouration?

6) What colour and what condition is the front VW badge?

7) What colour and what condition is the read VW badge?

1 - fine - no cracks/dents, speakers work fine. - will wait to see if the door cards go first (2 weeks then will split)

2 - unfortunately it is split on mine, I do have it but as said is cracked

3 - custom stitched gear knob - black in total with no colours, recovered by myself - looks damn good and feels new. - £12 posted

4 - mirror motor - no problems with it, working fine - £25 posted?

5 - glass gone a little brown at the edges of both mirrors.

6+7 - 2 vw badges and grills going, first is painted black on the front surface, with the inside surfaces of the VW painted red - looks subtle and good, other is chromed and a little scratched but not too bad. Rear is in good nick - original so a little scratched - pics this eve if you want.

Hello mate,

Happy with rusty as long as its not bent / damaged / kinked etc.

Happy for it to be sent 2nd class slow mail.

Hows £15 sound posted...?

Best way i've found to send things like this is to get a couple of thick postage tubes and attach them together.

Keeps the item from getting bent.

Stu

Will look into postage - £10 plus p&p - will see if i can get it sent for under a 5er.

Tim

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

All that have paid - items are being posted today.

Tim

How much are you after for the gearbox mount posted as well? cheers

How much are you after for the gearbox mount posted as well? cheers

Not sure as is not off the car - will have to let you know when i drop the rest of the engine out - bug me about it in a week or so if thats ok?

Tim

1 - fine - no cracks/dents, speakers work fine. - will wait to see if the door cards go first (2 weeks then will split)

Thanks.

2 - unfortunately it is split on mine, I do have it but as said is cracked

Ok, will leave it then.

3 - custom stitched gear knob - black in total with no colours, recovered by myself - looks damn good and feels new. - £12 posted

Might be interested although I just found out they are still available at the dealers. Do you have any close-up pics? How original looking is the re-cover?

4 - mirror motor - no problems with it, working fine - £25 posted

Ok, will keep it in mind. Mine has been repaired so only really after a spare. Will have a think.

5 - glass gone a little brown at the edges of both mirrors.

Will leave them. Mine has a very small amount and I would have swapped if these were better.

6+7 - 2 vw badges and grills going, first is painted black on the front surface, with the inside surfaces of the VW painted red - looks subtle and good, other is chromed and a little scratched but not too bad. Rear is in good nick - original so a little scratched - pics this eve if you want.

Will look into postage - £10 plus p&p - will see if i can get it sent for under a 5er.

Would appreciate some pics. Was ideally after an all-black front badge.

Thanks,

Adrian.

Pics

Not gonna link any more pics into this thread as takes up loads of space - will link to album on photobucket

http://www.photobucket.com/breakingvr6corrado

hope this provides enough info - some of the pics show the items when the had just been reconditioned - fans cowling now has a little rust, front crossmember now has some specs of rust etc.

T

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

VR6Pete - I am a mong! You're after the centre console - pics on the picture link - it has the bottom right screw hole snapped away - not essential at all - didn't weaken the controls mounting. - Posted for £20

T

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Have to stay away tomorrow night, so nothing will be posted now until monday, will be working on the car on sunday taking more pieces off - will be able to update on here for the next couple of days despite being away so please ask in the next couple of days if you want anything sending

Tim

Edited by TimDoc

Tim - are you away until monday? Was thinking of coming up for the bits friday eve or sunday if you're about?

am around on thur and fri night, and sun pm. Thurs PM would be better - think i am going to struggle to get those tyres off by then or even friday tho.

T

Hi Tim,

Did you get a chance to have a go at the scuttles, no worries if not, there's no rush. I will take the wiper arms and blades just to be clear on the thread.

Hi mate - was pi**ing it down here last night so didnt fancy removing much - will try and get it done on thurs evening, if not will be having a big blitz on the car this weekend to get all the rest of the bits off, also getting it up on stilts so can remove wheels etc. Will let you know when they are off and add pics.

T

Hi, I'll take the Drivers/RHS headlight please.

PM'd

Hello Tim,

I'm interested in the tank straps and, if you still it, the length of plastic that sits across the top of the drivers's side door card by the window. My one has a crack in it (like so many do). Just wandering if yours is available and blemish free?

Rgds and thanks

Charlie

Hi Tim,

Did you get a chance to have a go at the scuttles, no worries if not, there's no rush. I will take the wiper arms and blades just to be clear on the thread.

Scuttles are off in three pieces only :) - posted with the aerowipers and arms for £62 if thats ok matey.

Hello Tim,

I'm interested in the tank straps and, if you still it, the length of plastic that sits across the top of the drivers's side door card by the window. My one has a crack in it (like so many do). Just wandering if yours is available and blemish free?

Rgds and thanks

Charlie

Charlie - tank straps will be coming off next week - so slight wait if thats ok, just removed the plastic trim from the drivers door and it is uncracked :) unlike the passenger one.

Straps as advertised for £10 plus postage (will work this out when they are off) and £10 plus postage for the strip.

Tim

Edited by TimDoc

Scuttles are off in three pieces only :) - posted with the aerowipers and arms for £62 if thats ok matey.

Tim

Hi Tim,

That sounds fair to me mate. PM me your Paypal and I'll shoot the cash over to you.

Cheers, Matt.

Hi Tim,

That sounds fair to me mate. PM me your Paypal and I'll shoot the cash over to you.

Cheers, Matt.

PM'd

Sorry but what is PMd? I am looking for a driver side front wing (do you have a photo) + the bit that fits below the front bumper.

Is the wing already off the car? I know nothing about this, but is it possible to see the condition of the inside?

Would these parts be too big to send and would I therefore have to drive to Bath to pick them up? thanks, richard

Richard - PM'd is Private Message Sent!

I do have the drivers wing, its had a dent in it that I hadn't finished smoothing out after filling but wouldn't require much work to finish it off. Will be £40 plus postage unless you collect, I anticipate postage being quite high as it is heavy!

I do have the front spoiler (the bit under the front bumper but its promised to someone else currently, if they dont go for it then you are welcome - it has a slight split in it on one of the corners but is otherwise in pretty good nick.

Tim

Hi There...interetsted in the front grill...are all the top and bottom clips still intact? also How much posted ?

cheers

Hi There...interetsted in the front grill...are all the top and bottom clips still intact? also How much posted ?

cheers

Which one are you after -

1. Has all three slats open and has a black badge with red inner edges to the VW, and a red and silver VR6 stuck on , has all three clips at the top but the top L as you look at the front of the car has lost the middle of the clip. The bottom (this was one i bought cheap and repaired) has the middle tab missing, and the two end ones are gone but re-fashioned in aluminium and riveted on - not going to break ever! Good quality solid grill - £20 posted

2. Is standard, only bottom slat is open, other three are filled, has all three bottom clips, silver badge in really good nick and just the L top clip without the middle tab. Both fit on the car securely. It has no VR6 emblem on it. - Standard in good condition - £20 posted

Tim

Do you still have the ABS pump?? was it fully working before you started breaking?

Jon-VR6 - I do indeed have it and it was working fine - no issues there! £50 posted for you sir.

Tim

Right - willing to break the doors up now - odub - that scraper was coming your way anyway - so extra parts on the list at the bottom on page 1

Tim

Which one are you after -

1. Has all three slats open and has a black badge with red inner edges to the VW, and a red and silver VR6 stuck on , has all three clips at the top but the top L as you look at the front of the car has lost the middle of the clip. The bottom (this was one i bought cheap and repaired) has the middle tab missing, and the two end ones are gone but re-fashioned in aluminium and riveted on - not going to break ever! Good quality solid grill - £20 posted

2. Is standard, only bottom slat is open, other three are filled, has all three bottom clips, silver badge in really good nick and just the L top clip without the middle tab. Both fit on the car securely. It has no VR6 emblem on it. - Standard in good condition - £20 posted

Tim

Cheers for getting back to me...was looking out for a three open slat one pretty much with everything intact. If dont find anything I will come back to you

As you are breaking the doors, how much for both window regulators posted ?

Here's a pic, so there's no confusion5adcda23-c513-3297.jpg

Just posted the prices on the front page - £40 each plus £8 postage for both, so £88 posted OVNO

Tim

Edited by TimDoc