TimDoc

All sold other than wheels - please lock

Just posted the prices on the front page - £40 each plus £8 postage for both, so £88 posted OVNO

Tim

If you will take £85 paypal gift, we have a deal !

Pm me your details please

If you will take £85 paypal gift, we have a deal !

Pm me your details please

Agreed! PM'd

T

Hi TIM,

Not had a chance to read the whole thread, but looking for sunroof mech (+ runners) for later spec C, also drivers side front wing if you've still got them?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Hi TIM,

Not had a chance to read the whole thread, but looking for sunroof mech (+ runners) for later spec C, also drivers side front wing if you've still got them?

I do indeed, still have both - sunroof mechanism rebuilt with replacement parts and regreased around 3 yrs ago, tilts and slides with no problems, advertised price of £80, motor for £20 - works fine and has the windback allen key attached still, drivers wing has had an injury behind the arch around 5 months ago, have filled the dent and smoothed but not perfect, would need finishing - has been done properly to date tho with all sanded back to bare metal. Advertised at £50.

I think I may have overpriced these items slightly. I am assuming that you don't need the sunroof panel?

Lets say £80 plus postage for the mechanism and motor, £40 for the wing plus postage but i would suggest collection as these will come to quite a lot.

Tim

Hi Tim

We'll take the sunroof mech. We'll actually be in bristol area today if you're about. Could maybe come to you or meet somewhere (as we don't know that area too well).

Pm sent with my mobile.

What sunroof does it have the original one (ie DBP colour )

Yep - DBP colour panel in really good nick - £50 OVNO plus postage/collection

Tim

Hi Tim

I need a passenger side sill and a rear arch - are yours good with no rust?... If I come down with a panel guy to take them off - how much would you want for them (bearing in mind i'll have to pay a Panel Beater a days wage to remove them)

Thanks,

Rob

Hi Tim

I need a passenger side sill and a rear arch - are yours good with no rust?... If I come down with a panel guy to take them off - how much would you want for them (bearing in mind i'll have to pay a Panel Beater a days wage to remove them)

Thanks,

Rob

You would be wasting a days money to pay a guy to cut out sections of the car. It would be better to get an idea of what is needed and cut out a bit extra for him to trim it himself. An angle grinder and a few slim metal blades and you're good to go.

Hi Tim

Thanks,

Rob

Pretty sure that all the rear arches are good - will scrutinise tomorrow evening and let you exactly how they look. If all is ok then £50 for whatever you cut away? Can sort out an angle grinder for u! Want to get the petrol tank off before we start cutting tho as there is still a full tank load in there and that wouldnt be so good!

Tim

That's great Tim and cheers for the heads up on the angle grinder Matt... Good shout on the fuel tank! Let me know what you think of the condition and i'll get something sorted with coming down.

Thanks,

Rob

Scuttles are off in three pieces only :) - posted with the aerowipers and arms for £62 if thats ok matey.

Charlie - tank straps will be coming off next week - so slight wait if thats ok, just removed the plastic trim from the drivers door and it is uncracked :) unlike the passenger one.

Straps as advertised for £10 plus postage (will work this out when they are off) and £10 plus postage for the strip.

Tim

Hi Tim,

I no longer need the tank straps, thanks. Sorry to mess you around. I do need the strip for the top of the driver's door though. Happy with £10 plus postageso I'll take that, thanks. Let me know when its wrapped and ready to send, and I'll make payment.

Charlie

Chazrad - no worries about the straps! £15 for the strip and i'll get it wrapped up and posted in the next couple of days.

PM'd

That's great Tim and cheers for the heads up on the angle grinder Matt... Good shout on the fuel tank! Let me know what you think of the condition and i'll get something sorted with coming down.

Thanks,

Rob

No rust in sight - had a really good look and cant see any blemishes or bubbles - so its a goer if you're keen - will try and get on with the petrol tonight so the tank is empty. No dings in sight either - guessing you are going to strip it back to bare metal anyway so the painwork shouldnt be an issue.

Tim

No rust in sight - had a really good look and cant see any blemishes or bubbles - so its a goer if you're keen - will try and get on with the petrol tonight so the tank is empty. No dings in sight either - guessing you are going to strip it back to bare metal anyway so the painwork shouldnt be an issue.

Tim

Oh that's great.. i'm going to see the bodyshop guys tomorrow afternoon so i'll ask them where and what I need to cut and we can sort something out. I wont be available for the next 2 weekends unfortunately but evenings is a possibility but it would have to be after work if its not going to take too long to cut it out. Did I say it was the passenger side? yeah, think I did, i'll check back in a minute.

Thanks,

Rob

Hi Tim,

After another part to put in with my other bits if you haven't posted them yet. Do you have a passenger side parcel shelf support in black please? Undamaged? Found mine to be broken today.

I do, but they have been trimmed in new leather. They prob wouldnt match a normally trimmed one, these look cool, but need a little re-gluing around the edges. Metal clips for the parcel shelf nobbins are still intact, however one of the plastic bits inside the metal clips is gone.

Pics on photobucket link from my signature. They currently have pioneer speakers fitted that work really well - im not big on my speakers - they play the music nicely! :0

Without speakers for £20 for the pair (no extra postage)

With speakers for £30 for the pair (no extra postage)

Tim

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I also have some bare plastic ones sitting in the top of my bin - could look and see how they are if you wanted to trim some yourself.

Tim

Edited by TimDoc

They would've been perfect but for not quite colour matching. I'm like you about the music, keep the speakers hidden away. Would it be a pain to get a sharp pic of one of the supports inside the car next to a C pillar trim to get an idea of colour? What way are you thinking they won't match?

Got any of the plastic screw in caps that hold the rear doorcards back to the side of the car where rear seat goes?

Don't think I'm chasing, merely interested when you're planning on posting for me to look out for it arriving.

Cheers for all your help bud.

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Not got any time or materials to be doing my own trimming at the moment fella. I can't remember how the standard ones are finished now, only working by them today!

---------- Post added 12th July 2011 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 11th July 2011 at 11:23 PM ----------

Just had another read through the thread, I'll take the tank straps when you remove them mate. Would they be able to go in with the other bits for posting?

Edited by 8vMatt

the wipers etc are all ready to post, just saw your post from yesterday and held off as was going to add all together! Would you like the wipers and scuttles now and the rest later??

Tim