Butterfly

Corrado Club National Day reminder Sunday 24th July

A really good day at a lovely venue- thank you for booking the weather too - how lucky were we.

Also, nice to meet some folk not met before.

I have a rather nice camera that I picked up - all with photos of the day too............

Offers being taken - obvioulsy photo's are extra !!!!

And - Judith's car was not clean - it this a first ?? !! ;-)

It was a great show, fantastic venue and the weather was brilliant, I am a little burnt today!

Sorry that I had to shoot off early; family commitments and all, but it was good to meet some new people :-)

Congratulations to Mark for winning, thoroughly deserved after all of his effort I feel!Hope to see you all again soon.

Really enjoyed yesterday, great weather, great cars, great people, great venue, and to top it off I win the show and shine!

Complete surprise, but really chuffed. Can't wait for the next meet. Here are a few pic's from the day.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48177[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48178[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48179[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48180[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48181[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48182[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48183[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]48184[/ATTACH]

Realy enjoyed yeasturday and the camping. Shame I was the only one. Beer was chilled and the BBQ was great. Missed a great Sunset and Sunrise.

That blue and white TR7 was something else - V8 twin turbo. The noise it made going up the hill was immense!

yes generally it was a good day, and fantastic company, was a bit worried when me and matt turned up to see the a hand full of rados but as the day went on numbers improved, great venue loved walking round the pits lol.

good to see some old faces, and new and mainly to prev over some lovely corrado's

all the best

chris

Edited by Chris Langdon

Had a really nice day & enjoyed meeting some new people & saw some great cars.Also really pleased to get runner up prize for show & shine.

Thanks to all for organising event.Daren

A few more pics. Been stupidly maniacally busy and only just starting to feel like life is getting back under control...