Butterfly

VWNW Tatton Park CCGB stand

Quick reminder that the CCGB has a club stand at VWNW Tatton for this coming Sunday 7th Aug.

There are 2 spaces available so if you are interested book a place on the CCGB site.

See anyone who is going there. Fingers crossed for good weather again (it makes cleaning on arrival sooooo much easier :) )

Already booked on, do you need to buy tickets before the day though?

AFAIK No you dont have to purchase in advance, you can pay on the gate, but you ought to have a "club pass" which is usually sent to you in advance by your club.

Indeed, pay on arrival, ask for the CCGB stand, since the organisers do not leave me with enough time to actually get the clubstand pass to you on time (for starters: I haven´t even received the passes myself yet!).

Tempest

Concours passes have been released a week ago Eric....

Yep as said pay at gate, also use the TRADE entrance to gain access.

Thanks guys! Have a free pass for the R32 and will head for the stand in the Corrado! ;)

Concours passes have been released a week ago Eric....

Has anyone got their telephone number, so I can chase them? Hope they haven't ignored my early request back in October for a stand. Causing me a little grief each year, as I have to chase them each year .

Tempest

Yes Mate :) All club stand folk still have to pay the entry fee! which is payable on arrival.

Club stand confirmed as of email tonight, passes apparently still on the way, so no chance in getting those to you prior to the actual event.

I have therefore warned the organisers to expect a bunch of C-dribvers asking for the CCGB stand but not sporting any clubstand passes :lol:

Temppest

---------- Post added 2nd August 2011 at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was 1st August 2011 at 11:42 PM ----------

Need postal address details for the following people asap (PM) so the organisers can send out club passes straight to you :) :

1. Robert Steel (moved? new address?)

2. Ian Owen

Hope the addresses of all the others are still correct (using details that the CCGB have on record) :)

Tempest

Nice one Tempest, hope it didnt sound like i was having a go at you on the corrado club GB site if it did then i didnt mean it to sound that way. Fingers crossed for a good day with sunshine

i will hopefully be going to tatton this weekend, but if there's no space i can get myself on another stand. but i'll come and see you guys, i'll wear my t-shirt, its a bit sad/geeky (i think its fookin cool!) but you'll now its me!

Passes arrived for my R32 from show organisers, it’s says use the trade entrance so you then miss the Tatton Park gate charge! So presume its the same for Corrado's with/without passes! What time are we gathering? :)

Passes arrived for my R32 from show organisers, it’s says use the trade entrance so you then miss the Tatton Park gate charge! So presume its the same for Corrado's with/without passes! What time are we gathering? :)

You still have to pay mate they'll have folk collecting on the gate for all club stands/traders etc.

You still have to pay mate they'll have folk collecting on the gate for all club stands/traders etc.

Think Matt means the tatton park charge itself ie You have to pay to get into the park and then pay to get into the VW show if your not part of the show itself

Think Matt means the tatton park charge itself ie You have to pay to get into the park and then pay to get into the VW show if your not part of the show itself

Yeah that's what I mean't - trade entrance means no park charge, you still pay for the show = thinks its £7.50 if your on the club stands. :)

Hi Stan, yes we have a spare spot.

As there's no chance f getting a pass to you now i'd turn up around 9 and tell the staff on the gate it wasn't sent out in time, i'm sure it wont be a problem.

Ps If your friend is not already a CCGB member I hope you dont mind me asking but I'd like him to join on the day!

Any problem on Sunday give me a call.

Paul (kip) 07890109122

Be nice to see this car as i've read a bit about it too :)