myles

corrado 8v

lads, looking for a corrado 8v with a top spec and in mint condition, anything out there ?

thanks a million.

I gotta 8v G60 for sale, mint condition with thousands spent and every reciept from new.

Needs a new Engine loom and ECU though, can be yours for £1500.

New Tyres, deep dish alloys, Koni adjustable coilovers, full leather interior, Stage four engine and G-werks supercharger and loads more.

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0122-1.jpg

IMG_0130.jpg

thats a smart car, but its in the isle of white which presents its own problems. i am looking for something in excellent condition with leather, not a vr or g60. i was thinking 8v because they were newer and i have never had one before. maybe a late model valver ?

Think you're looking for chickens teeth with a high spec 8v, always worth keeping you're options open, but I have to say if you do find a tidy one, the 8v is very easy to live with.

As an 8v owner I have to agree with David. 8valves as a rule weren't highly specified due to what they were. An affordable run out model. So as a result, leather is seldom seen, unless added later. They do crop up in the full range of VW metallics/pearls though, so VW must have had one last push at flushing the last batch out with aesthetically more pleasing colours.

From what I've read, there were only 219 8valves made, with a mix of 2 types of engine code. All 1995/96.

They do crop up from time so be patient and a car will find you.

If it is an 8v you want then as with any Corrado do your homework first and buy on condition, not colour.

PS: be prepared to travel.

Best of luck, James.

I thought it was only 213 made. Not sure where i herd that though. Its also on Wiki so it must be correct......right? :)

Brilliant car to drive. You can be very lazy driving it. 5th gear runs from 25mph upto 125mph (not that i ever went that high :() which i loved :)