coullstar

Lucky number 7 - sold but 911 in its place

Looks like a deal has been agreed but will be later in the month when everything goes through. There will be some parts left so I'll get them up when its gone. The buyer is planning on glass out respray, turbo etc etc so sounds like its going to be looked after.

Im surprised its taken so long..

Distance does put people off but i really think it shouldn't, i would always travel for the right car, you can't just get a Corrado anywhere especially if you have a list of must haves (colour etc)..

Well it looks like the sale might have fallen through so car could be back on the market again. It now has 12 months MOT, around 1100miles since the last one. My add is still in for sale section.

Not sure how to reduce advert but price is now £2250 for car or £2650 including all spares. I have another car so this has to go.

Deposit taken, should be away next week.

I will have the following left over that will get sold on but wont do anything with these until the car is gone for sure this time.

- Full set of hard brake lines from ABS controller back. (Chris had first dibs on these)

- Stainless Tank straps.

- 2 aqua blue wings

- 2 x Headlights

- set of rear lights

- 90m front splitter, slightly cracked.

- OE sill repair sections.

- Polybush set.

- Couple of steering wheels.

- Pair of wing mirrors.

- Front subframe.

- Schroth 4 belt harness' that use original seatbelt clips - drivers and passengers side.

Thats good you got the car moved on, someone has got themselves a good example.

What you looking for the sill sections mate? Are they the full section that is available from clasic parts?

Do the aqua blue wings have rolled arches?

Dougie

could I have first refusal of the stainless tank straps pls coullstar? (if the new owner doesn't want them of course)

Yeah Ive done everything with a Corrado so need something to keep me interested Im afraid. Yeah they guy is getting a bargin considering the bits on it.

Wings were bought from BillCor, they have lips rolled and sealed. There is one or two little paint chips, would need to double check over all condition. I think I paid £70 for them so would look for the same and would prefer pick up. Ive put only pic of them at the moment. Sill section are also shown.

Stainless straps were from group buy a couple of years back and have sat in the box since. Again probably looking for around what they cost me.

Oh and this is what has replaced it. Always wanted one so thought the time was right, sounds lovely and feel very different to the C which is what I needed. Handles better than I thought it would as well. Not as good as the C but its got that turbo kick I love. Rarer and hopefully an appreciating car not that I bought it as an investment.

That wouldn't be a classic green drivers side wing hiding in there, would it?

Love the S2, had a Audi coupe quite a few years ago, was always impressed how well built it felt

Thanks bud.

I think we spoke about the wings before, they look in great condition, just wanting a pair with the arches still on them.

Hard to see from the picture, but it looks as though the sill sections are the middle section, I am looking to get the front section that curves into the wheel arch above the jacking points (usual rot area)so I will pass on them too.

That S2 looks great, I have always had a fancy for that shape Audi coupe, cheap as chips for the non s models and I do think they will start to rise in price.

Dougie

Last clean in my possession, new owner hopefully happy with it and picking it up tomorrow.

The S2 is a different beast, I much prefer the power delivery on it. It is more of a handful but no less fun.

Sorry to see you leaving C ownership mate, but can appreciate why. That S2 looks great... think I might try a few test drives of something different.... :lol:

Nice garage mate. Wish I had the space and money to run a fleet.

Are the S4/RS4 the V8's?

No, S4 is the newer 3l V6 Supercharged one and RS4 is the V6 twin turbo one. Very similar in some respects but also so different as well.

The S4 is a car that is far more capable than it gets credit for not just for straight line stuff either. Being an avant it is one of the best all rounders you can buy IMO.

See I could be seriously tempted by the 3.0 V6 ones, heard they remap to 400bhp+?

I'm still hoping the wife might let me get another bike, but if not I may need to up my game on the car front.

MRC do a pulley and remap for £1600 that will give you close to 500bhp with no other effect on the cars reliability or fuel economy. Only thing would be better brakes but that's it.

Anyway car has just been picked up and winging its way to Northern Ireland as we speak. Looked awesome when it left but things move on.

I'll get a for sale add up for all the bits left.

Little update on the S2, its for sale lol. Nice car, sounds ace but I just wasn't feeling it. There something that doesn't do it for me about the car.

I decided to go all out for a car Ive wanted to own since I was about 6 years old. I sold my S4 last week and hopefully get the S2 sold as well so in relative terms Im not actually paying out extra for the new one. That's man maths right there! Still have the RS4 which will take on daily duties for the moment.

Anyway some more photos of the S2 for you and if your interested its on ebay at the moment, http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171943893952?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649