Purple Tom

What was number one when your Corrado was new?

Hey,

For some reason I was wondering earlier what song was at number one in the official top 40 when my car was registered - so basically what song would possibly have been on the radio quite frequently in the first week or so of ownership.

Using this website I was able to find out that on the day my Corrado was registered, 01/03/1996, it was Oasis - Don't Look Back In Anger that was at number one - pretty chuffed with that :)

What songs were at number one when your Corrado first hit the road?

11/08/94 so it's Love is all around by wet wet wet (like pretty much all the cars registered in 1994 I reckon as it was no1 for months!)

I'll check the date of mine in the morning. But it's 1994 so knowing my recent run of luck it will definitely be Wet Wet Wet :(

Edited by Portent

Fairground - Simply Red!

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

And on the ICE probably Alanis Morrisett - Jagged Little Pill?!

Oh ffs it's worse than I expected: Come On You Reds - Manchester United Football Squad :(

26/06/1995 Unchained Melody / The White Cliffs Of Dover - Robson & Jerome !! WTF

mine was registered in november 92 , ..........number one was witney houston ''i will always love you'' ........oh dear

Oh dear, the day mine was registered 01/11/95 it was Gansta's Paradise by Coolio Feat. L.V. So I tried for something better on the day I bought it 11/09/2000 and came up with Lady by Modjo......I give up!!!

1991 was the year of Brian Adams "Everything i do"

16 weeks at number one? what was everyone thinking at the time.......

The VR6 is a 1994 L so like a lot of you it seems Wet Wet Wet....

My brothers G60: think it a early 1990 which likely to be Sinead O'connor Nothing Compares , but since it was living in the USA at the time Phil Collins - Another Day in Paradise was top of the billboard 100