Macdaddy

Ultimate dubs 11th March 2012

Is anyone going to Ultimate Dubs in March?

Nver been tbh and think we are going to have a run across, Be good to see some other Rado's there!

Edited by Macdaddy

Been invited to put my Mk1 Rocco onto the SciroccoRegister stand (vetted and all :lol:), so might as well go :lol:, unless the roads are full of gritsalt, snow and other crap that could still loom at that time of year.

Tempest

I was going to go but my daughter is swimming in the yorkshire championships the week before and the week after so cant really stretch to both.

Andy665 & I will be there.

Just a quick correction, this is a one day show on Sunday 11th March. If you go on the 12th you might find the place, well empty (see post title)

Woop I got it off work so im going for deffo! just need to book a travellodge nearby! Aint going in the Corrado will be in the mrs's A3 instead! Corrado hasnt been since 2008 will have to try for next year. :)

I`ll be there

Come say Hi if you see my car! We are travelling down from Charnock Richard at 6am so i'll be the one thats looking very tired and drinking lots of coffee.

Come say Hi if you see my car! We are travelling down from Charnock Richard at 6am so i'll be the one thats looking very tired and drinking lots of coffee.

I should be in cars for sale section mate

Reckon I'll be going, weather is looking ok :)

Anyone else on here attending, thought there would be more?

As mentioned towards the beginning of this thread, i will be on the SciroccoRegister stand with my Mk1 Rocco :)

Tempest

Woop I got it off work so im going for deffo! just need to book a travellodge nearby! Aint going in the Corrado will be in the mrs's A3 instead! Corrado hasnt been since 2008 will have to try for next year. :)

Keep an eye out for u!

Phil ball

---------- Post added at 11:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 AM ----------

Anyone going down from the midlands area? Fancy meeting at donnington park services??

Were going from scarborough on the saturday afternoon and spending the night in the best quality travel lodge! :D :)