When is the CCGB 2012 AGM ?

I am sure I am just being dim - it must be noted somewhere, but I can't locate it.

Have 2012 diary and doing my planning - car stuff first - of course !!!

Item 9 - Date of Next Meeting

The next AGM will be held at 1300 hrs on Sunday 1st April 2012 at the same venue, Gaydon Heritage Motor Centre.

(NB –It is not Mothers Day or Easter, so no excuses for not coming)

Tut-tut Wendy!

Thanks Guys

I know - but if you saw the state of my office/study - you may understand why it was easier to ask than rumage through the masses of paperwork that is in here.

Its in the diary now, seems a long way off before the first meet.

Hope its as good as last year, a good turn out and quite a laugh..

Early Easter Eggs this year - do you reckon !!!!!

And - what about Yan - do you think he will come up with the same lame excuse as last year - something about distance ?? !!!!

Ok, Ok - I am getting my coat and I am signing off ...................

Not paid attention there, Wendy? :lol: Will clearly have to pass this on to our secretary, who announced the next AGM at the last AGM, and also mentioned the next AGM date in the minutes of the last AGM :lol:

Indeed, still a fair distance time-wise from where we are now.

Tempest

What happens at the AGM? I assume any of us CCGB peons can come along if we want? I'm only a couple of hours away so may pop along.

Last year we finalised and put to use the new secret handshake !

I don't know if you will be able to get in the AGM without the "shake"

Perhaps you better pm one of the board members !

Last year we finalised and put to use the new secret handshake !

I don't know if you will be able to get in the AGM without the "shake"

Perhaps you better pm one of the board members !

Ssshhh Dont tell everyone! :)

Everyone is welcome so if you aren't a member you can still come along and see what you think before you join! However it costs £10 to leave the room lol!

See you there ;)

Will I get dirty looks for turning up in a golf? Lol I really wanna come but can't promise my C will be ready!!

Will I get dirty looks for turning up in a golf? Lol I really wanna come but can't promise my C will be ready!!

Not at all, some members turn up in other non C's too, the more the merrier chap!

Hope to see you there. :)

Not at all, some members turn up in other non C's too

Wouldn't know who those folk might be ... :lol:

Tempest

Bump as this is next Sunday 1st April, hope the weathers like this :)

All being well, I'll be there. Looking fwd to catching up with people after such a long time :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be there with the first outing for the car in its new look :D

Wouldn't know who those folk might be ... :lol:

Tempest

Dammed rude I think - not as if there is a decent excuse to not being in a Corrado.

Remember anything other than a Corrado has to park away from us not to ruin the photo line up, especially 928's !!!! ;-)

I´ll try to keep the Shark in its cage when attending, before it goes hunting, which it has a habit of doing :lol:

Tempest

50/50 on being able to attend this. Depends on the family and also finding a petrol station near me that hasn't run out (I'm not joking). Do I need to register or anything, or just turn up?

Are any of you fellow M1 corridor peeps planning a convoy?

I'm currently planning to leave central Nottingham at about 11am, probably going via M69 and Fosse Way, or M42 if any convoyers prefer..

50/50 on being able to attend this. Depends on the family and also finding a petrol station near me that hasn't run out (I'm not joking). Do I need to register or anything, or just turn up?

Nope just turn up and join on the day if you like, you will also get entry into the museum free of charge which if the sun isn't shining is great :)

Hope it's going to be like this though.

(If I go) my route will be: M25 then M40.

Nope just turn up and join on the day if you like, you will also get entry into the museum free of charge which if the sun isn't shining is great icon_smile.gif

Hope it's going to be like this though.

Thanks. Already a member. But could I pay for 2012 as it will save hassle later? :)

Edited by Portent

It's not looking good for me at the AGM. All my local petrol stations are empty. The last one I queued for 45 mins only to be told they had just run out :(

I wont be making it now for obvious reasons, so will be fixing the car..............again :(

Is anyone coming up from the south? I'll be travelling from Basingstoke, so will head to Newbury via A339 and then will take A34 and M40. Fancy a convoy?

Hopefully some people have managed to get fuel and will still be able to make it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can meet you in Basingstoke and head up, just say where. My normal route would be to M4 J11, then Newbury, A34 and M40, so hardly any detour at all. Tony