mann not been to any corrado meet and would love to come to the ccgb, but rado not on road til next weekend :( make sure u get up plenty of pics

mann not been to any corrado meet and would love to come to the ccgb, but rado not on road til next weekend :( make sure u get up plenty of pics

Im not sure if i am going or not yet but if i do decide your more than welcome to get a lift up. Im in wembley so not too far from you.

I have petrol at last! Yes Cinders you shall go to the ball :)

Just in case someone is heading up the same way (and reads this in time), tbvr6 and I are meeting at Chieveley Svcs on M4 at 11am, so feel free to join and turn it into a proper convoy. We'll then be heading up A34 and then M40 if anyone else is?

Good news Portent - glad someone else has found petrol :)

Just in case someone is heading up the same way (and reads this in time), tbvr6 and I are meeting at Chieveley Svcs on M4 at 11am, so feel free to join and turn it into a proper convoy. We'll then be heading up A34 and then M40 if anyone else is?

Good news Portent - glad someone else has found petrol :)

I will be joining A34 around then,will keep an eye out for you.

Excellent! Do you plan to stop at the svcs or carrying straight on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll meet you at chievley services, just mad the decision to come. See you at 11. :)

Excellent! Do you plan to stop at the svcs or carrying straight on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will hope to be there.Depends on timing.If im not,dont wait.

Great to catch up with some of the old faces, and meet a few new ones today. Another one of those days out that just helps galvanize your enthusiasm and remind you what it's all about. AGM business aside, a bit of banter in the sun afterwards, and then swapped keys with scarlet_vr6 for a thrap down some country lanes. Met up with some other folks at the pub afterwards with huge grins on our faces and enjoyed a beer, some banter, and some chips and then all reluctantly headed our own ways.

Absolutely fantastic.

Couldn't make it but was there in spirit as I spent the afternoon doing things to the VR6. Sunshine if Corrado weather!

I hope to make it to the Brooklands day in May.

Hey folks, sorry I had to cut and run. It was good to get psyched up for a year of Corrado events, so hopefully I'll see y'all around soon :)

Chris

Would have loved to go to this but its a 6hr round trip for me. Any pics of the event.

Was a good day (apart from being put on the spot by Kip!). Would've loved to have gone to the pub, but had to run :(

Great day out, glad to meet everyone. Will see you at National Day at Brooklands...

Tony

Same here, thoroughly enjoyed the day, the whole weekend actually :)

Good to see so many new faces join the AGM :)

Some pics:

The Rados:

100_1021.jpg

100_1022.jpg

100_1024.jpg

100_1026.jpg

Members´ non-Rados :) :

100_1028.jpg

Tempest

Had a great day today, really enjoyed it and great to see the raddos all lined up and great to chat to everyone, shame i couldnt bring mine but the TT did me proud with good mpg and some silly speeds on the way home! Great pics eric

My first AGM and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I had a great time meeting everyone and will post up some random pics later when I'm on the PC.

Some random pics. Sorry about the rubbish camera work.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57821[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57825[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57829[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57833[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57837[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57841[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57845[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57849[/ATTACH]

And the Peoples Popular Front of Judea:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57853[/ATTACH]

Retiring to the pub for a shandy:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]57857[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57861[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]57865[/ATTACH]

Had a brilliant time today! Thanks all 8) Having been really rubbish last year and making only 2 shows at the beginning of the season, I am really enthusiastic about this summer and today has only made me even more impatient! Great to catch up with old friends and lovely to make some new ones too. Thanks also to Jim for letting me drive his VR but now I've realised I need to part with more cash and buy some cams and a(nother) remap!

Will post my pics soon (hopefully tomorrow) if any are half decent.

And the Peoples Popular Front of Judea:

SPLITTERS!!!