vornwend

Breaking: Flash Red 2.0 16v Black Interior - Last chance to take to AGM

Ya that sounds like the right ones. I'm not sure how many there are sorry.

How much would you be after for the carpet? Can you send me a pic when you get time

Also how much for the rest?

Karl,

Its a custom jobby. We'll get some pics up tomorrow, but probably won't be able to remove for a week or two. Will prob be around £70, but we'll finalise a price once we've taken it off and checked the condition etc.

what make is the exhaust, and how much for it please

cheers

karl

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Jake, £35 for the carpet :)

Ya that sounds like the right ones. I'm not sure how many there are sorry.

How much would you be after for the carpet? Can you send me a pic when you get time

Also how much for the rest?

Do you have any of those rubber band things that hold the air filter box down in the engine bay? I took mine off today and when putting it back on it pinged off somewhere and I'm buggered if I can find it.

Probably! Will look next time I'm at the car ;)

---------- Post added at 5:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:16 PM ----------

Have you got the bolt covers that hide the bolts on the front seat belt sliders ?

Yep, got them. PM sent :)

Hi, do you have the power steering bottle bracket that fixes to inner wing. The bottle slots into it.

Cheers

Rams

Its yours mate. Fire me a reminder next weekend if I forget ;)

Edited by CazzaVR

Do you have any of those rubber band things that hold the air filter box down in the engine bay? I took mine off today and when putting it back on it pinged off somewhere and I'm buggered if I can find it.

I know it's not funny but, that really made me chuckle - such a good mental image!

Anyway, back on topic...

I know it's not funny but, that really made me chuckle - such a good mental image!

Anyway, back on topic...

:D

Have added a photo of the speedo surround at the top of the thread - the left corner plastic is broken but it does not notice when in and its still very secure when the other screws are in

don't need the Speedo surround anymore but still need a dash centre console. Did you say this was good nick or has it got slight damage as well?

Cheers

don't need the Speedo surround anymore but still need a dash centre console. Did you say this was good nick or has it got slight damage as well?

Cheers

Its cracked in one externally visible place and I think a couple of the screw holes have also cracked or come away - not taken it all out yet so can't be sure. we can get photos once we have it all out.

If avaliable, what pattern is the black cloth interior? I'm looking for the typr with purple flecks and champagne flutes on.

Hi do you have passenger side front fog light? Do you think this will fit my VR6? Also after sunroof motor if in good working order.

Cheers!

If avaliable, what pattern is the black cloth interior? I'm looking for the typr with purple flecks and champagne flutes on.

Not the same I'm afraid- it's the kind of spotty one! Pics up soon.

---------- Post added at 8:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:40 AM ----------

Hi do you have passenger side front fog light? Do you think this will fit my VR6? Also after sunroof motor if in good working order.

Cheers!

Got both fogs, which will fit any late Corrado. One has a small crack- think it's the passenger one, but I'll confirm.

Can do sunroof motor for £20 posted. Full working order.

No worries mate! Sorry I couldn't be there- wife has flu so couldn't wait around :( Give us a shout if you want anything else.

Its cracked in one externally visible place and I think a couple of the screw holes have also cracked or come away - not taken it all out yet so can't be sure. we can get photos once we have it all out.

I think I'll pass then, holding out for one with less damage.

Cheers anyway