Tempest

Stanford Hall 6/5/2012

Stanford Hall probably doesn't need an introduction any more, one of the oldest shows around. Best concours d'elegance in the country, relaxed and family-friendly atmosphere, loads of clubs and cars, oh, and a nice stately home thrown in for good measure, all at a reasonable £8.

10-car club stand requested and granted. 6 places still left on the stand as of 19/2/2012.

If you want your Rado on the stand PM me your name, CCGB membership number and current full postal address (for me to send your entry ticket to).

Tempest

Right, club stand full, following people received or will receive tickets:

1. Neil C

2. Chris L

3. Andy B

4. Wendy D

5. James S

6. Mark H

7. Dave B

8. James T

9. Thomas O

10. Jim D

Tempest

Looking forward to it :) One of my favourite meets of the year!

Hi Guys, Jim D here, been a member of owners club for just about 5 years though my membership date on the owners club forum does not show that, ( update me please eric?), I have 16v black 1990 rado, and I am a close friend and neighbour of Bruny, done some shows in 2008/09 but not been active of recent times, so look forward to saying hello at the shows. Jim.

I think at the moment the membership date on the website reflects when a member became a user of said website, not the true membership duration.

Tempest

Hello all been a member on here for a while but only just got a job so money is flowing again.- I shall be visiting the show and will definantly come say hello, And most probably spend at least 10-15 minutes eyeying up your corrado's !!

Shame I missed a seat but I think i'm far from worthy of showing my beast off so its ok. I forgive myself. Sure i'll park amoungst lots of lovely cars anyway ! Do you just park in the carpark with loads of other VW's I take it ? :)

This is my first show so Im pretty excited! - Crispy -

Yup, car park will be pretty much filled with VWs on the day.

10 Rados on the CCGB stand, don´t know how many more in the Concourse, but at least 3.

Tempest

Sweet. What car is yours will make a special effort. Take it its the white one in the GIF ??

What does CCGB stand for ? And whats a concourse ? - Crispy

Hi chap,

Right here's a little info for you.

CCGB stands for Corrado Club of Great Bitain. A. term you'll see a lot on here along with the Sprinter Magazine which is the clubs own bi annual mag.

As a member of the CCGB you get the opportunity to take your car on the club stand at various vw events throughout the year, which often means right in the middle of the show itself which aint a bad thing in itself.

Concours, is basicallly a competition at the show where the idea is to present your car for the judges to look as original as possible ie just left the factory.

There is a class for every type of vw at some of these events and the one at Stanford is the one other events try to copy, the standard is exceptional and the perfect opportunity to see how a car would have looked as it left the factory :)

Concours, is basicallly a competition at the show where the idea is to present your car for the judges to look as original as possible ie just left the factory.

There is a class for every type of vw at some of these events and the one at Stanford is the one other events try to copy, the standard is exceptional and the perfect opportunity to see how a car would have looked as it left the factory :)

Then there are normal folk - who have normal cars - dirty, with stone chips and a life !!!!!

Love you Kip !!!! ;-)

Then there are normal folk - who have normal cars - dirty, with stone chips and a life !!!!!

Love you Kip !!!! ;-)

As she says, my name is kip and i'm addicted to buffing :(

Love you Duckett

Take it its the white one in the GIF ??

Yup :)

Other questions already answered.

tis a good job it is his left shoulder that is broken

Ah, but for real buffage you need both shoulders for maximum effort. So, more chances for the other candidates in the concourse :lol:

Tempest

No specific commercial Corrado-only trading stand as such, but the CCGB typically will have some stuff on sale, and there will be loads of commercial traders that do a range of VW items, where you may be lucky to find something Corrado-specific.

Tempest

:lol: feel free to join the ccgb for more helpfull hints and tips ;)

Link below my sig, no presure obviously :)