yacobwood

Download Festival 2012

Seeing as camping and Saturday tickets are now sold out, was curious how many people from here will be going (Camping, what day etc?) and what band is numero uno on the list? All bands listed here: http://www.downloadfestival.co.uk/line-up/

For me its 5 day camping and Killswitch Engage with Jesse Leach back :dance:

Edited by yacobwood

im more of a bloodstock man my self! but the download lineup does look awesome this year :D

Wish I could afford the ticket price and get the time off work. Would love to see Machine head and many other on that list

But what the hell is chase and status doing on one of the main stages?

Wish I could afford the ticket price and get the time off work. Would love to see Machine head and many other on that list

But what the hell is chase and status doing on one of the main stages?

Metallica and Sabbath!

In one way I'm happy chase & Status are there because some friends that wouldn't usually come to Download are this year. On the other hand, I'll have my iPod handy when they start playing :lol:

Ive really got into the No More Idols album =/ but come Saturday morning, its back to metal :silly:

Most of the headline acts I would love to see especially Black Sabbath with Toni Iommi been diagnosed with lymph node cancer. But The Prodigy headlining Friday night I dont think so they are a high energy band and not rock.

Alan

Really wish I was there this year....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]65277[/ATTACH]

NOT! hope you all took your wellies :)

HAHA! I live in Donington and the streets are still covered in mud from the Downloaders, was funny seeing them walk around COVERED in mud.

I do have to say though, it sounded amazing! I was in my back garden listening to Tenacious D!

HAHA! I live in Donington and the streets are still covered in mud from the Downloaders, was funny seeing them walk around COVERED in mud.

I do have to say though, it sounded amazing! I was in my back garden listening to Tenacious D!

You missed the giant inflatable demon penis on stage then?? :lol:

You missed the giant inflatable demon penis on stage then?? :lol:

Unfortunately so! Maybe I should have suggested to my neighbours to attatch one to their roof so I really felt I was there!

There's always next year!

I saw Tenacious D complete with giant inflatable penis on Sunday night in Manchester. They were awesome!