VR6Joni

Neighbour needs dressing down, help!

First of all, its not actually my neighbour, its their sons girlfriend. She keep throwing cig butts in my garden and it's winding me up, what kind of person (scum bag) does this.

On several occasions I've picked them back up and slung them back over the fence, to no avail, the cig butt dumping persists.

My plan is to collar her (go straight to the root of the problem) and give her the dressing down of her life, so she feels like crawling back into the hole she came from and never coming out again, and quite frankly tears would be a bonus.

I'm gonna start with "do you throw cig butts in the neighbours garden at home? Its filthy, anti social, uncivilised" I'm out of ideas after that.

I feel I'm missing something in which I need to say. Suggestions please?

"What the f'ck do you think you're doing? Do it again and I'll come round, light the entire packet and shove them down your throat", should do the trick :D

Invite 20 odd smokers round for a smoking competition and play them at there own game.

On serious note just speak to your neighbors let them deal with her if that don't work what Kev said!

This

Hose her or even better, pressure washer :)

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

Ps; johnny you old woman!

Invite 20 odd smokers round for a smoking competition and play them at there own game.

On serious note just speak to your neighbors let them deal with her if that don't work what Kev said!

I though throwing the cigs butts back over (10+ at a time) would be a subtle enough hint for them to have a word, it seems not. Now its time to address the root cause in my opinion.

Boring answer I'm afraid, but if you haven't even had a single conversation with any of them about it neighbour/son/gf you're gonna look like a bit of an ass ranting at her.

Go round and talk to the son, tell him to ask his gf to put them somewhere else.

If I were her and you just came round and shouted I'd be saving all my fag butts for your garden..

And if that doesn't work then tie her up and burn her to death with cigarettes.

And if that doesn't work then tie her up and burn her to death with cigarettes.

And her dog

Put them in envelopes and post them through their letterbox with a polite note about littering in your garden

The neighbours are really quite generally and I never had a problem with them, thing is I don't think they will get across my point of how disrespectful it is to litter your boyfriends neighbours garden with fag ends. Hence why I think she needs a real dressing down.

Just mention it to your neighbours, she won't be impressing anyone by getting moaned about, and if that fails, BURN THE B!TCH!

As long as the parents aren't scum go see them and tell them you were in the Garden when one was thrown over and it has happened a few other times and your a bit unimpressed. Let them give her a load of **** and that way you can avoid falling out with your neighbours themselves as you still have to live with them. You could even tell them one hit you while it was still alight.

She's maybe throwing them over to hide the fact she is smoking, have a quiet word with her first, no joy, feel free to do all of the above - APART FROM BURNING THE DOG :nono:

As long as the parents aren't scum go see them and tell them you were in the Garden when one was thrown over and it has happened a few other times and your a bit unimpressed. Let them give her a load of **** and that way you can avoid falling out with your neighbours themselves as you still have to live with them. You could even tell them one hit you while it was still alight.

This.

Falling out with neighbours really isn't good and unfortunately, you also have to expect attitude and/or retribution from telling teenagers off these days.

Your neighbours, possibly decent folks, may be totally embarassed to learn what the girlfriend is doing. Diplomatically let them know what is happening - that may be the end of it, with a bit of luck.

Collect all dog ends for a while and watch for them leaving in the car, flag them down, open the door and deposit the dog ends on her lap........ If she askes what you think you're doing, just say you're returning her property

Id wait till she was having a tab and as it comes over id say over the fence "you can pack that f u c k er in inall" and throw it back over,in a Yorkshire ascent for full effect :lol:

Point out cigarettes are expensive and bad for her health