dickie

Vw motorsport vr6 VSR inlet manifold

I think he would have sold this within the week five years ago........

Yep. I probably would have bought it myself!

You and Dr_Brat are both right. 5+ years ago when jobs felt more secure, I would have thought to hell with the price, it's a VSR, I just have to have it!! But now, with companies using ever more trivial reasons to fire people and make the books balance, the price of absolutely everything shooting up and wages not, people are just hanging onto what disposable income they've got left each month instead of frittering it away on luxury goods.....like VSRs!

Sifting through this, if I understand correctly, it'll likely need to go to someone like Stealth to get it running? If I sold my S4, I'd be very tempted, but would be very apprehensive it'd not run, and i'm hundreds of miles from anyone who knows anything about them...

Every car has weaknesses, including heater matrices bursting in your face ;)

Bloody Hell that brings back memeries lol good old MK2 golf recalls lol;)

Bloody Hell that brings back memeries lol good old MK2 golf recalls lol;)

Chris - Eric (Tempest) actually had his Corrado matrix done this year under VW warranty!!

Reading all 8 Pages of it for a VSR FOR SALE speaks volumes of this Intake that is part of the VW Original VR6 History!! Because of the historyits the most desirable piece of kit for some enthusiast that will value this for his Corrado, I have got 1 of the 500 evermade and the install is far neater than the schrick ith all your stock standar cover intact!! Good Luck on your sale..

Free Bump for you

Last chance, this could be going onto my mk3 vr soon if its not sold in a couple of weeks. The golfs not good enough to have this on but dont want it hanging around in the garage.

Hi Mate,

Could you please supply the ECU number as I want to make enquires as to whether or not I can make this work without too much hassle. I'm based in Australia so I would like to keep the stuffing around to a minimum.

Happy for you to PM me, could I also get some better images.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards.

Good read this is I wonder where it ended up ?

Missing the trim was a major negative though.

Good read this is I wonder where it ended up ?

Missing the trim was a major negative though.

Yes thank you for bringing that one up, I enjoyed reading too. I didn't even know about the VSR until then... Very nice piece! Cheers

Hi All,

It’s with me in Australia 😉

I’ve asked for help on the this forum for measurement or a tracing so I can get a die machined.

No one has really been able to help.

Melbourne, on a ‘93 Corrado.

It’s was re-polished and cleaned, it also needed a new vacuum line outlet.

With help from the forum I’m hope to get a die machined to have it fully back to its original glory.

Nice place Melbourne - spent a fair amount of time there as a backpacker many years ago - So Oz got the Corrado? I don't ever recall seeing one in my time there.. mind you the amount of VB and New we drank probably wouldn't of seen it if it knocked me over! :D