daves16v

Breaking - Classic Green VR6

Hi

I am after some interior trims in black if you can help.

Heater control bezel, omly part thats listed

R/H kick panel

R/H sill trim runner

Steering column surround trim upper and lower

Rear hatch plastic panel, below the number plate

Will you let me know what you have and the cost

Postage would be to a BT41 post code wgich is N.I. (post office ususlly more reasonable for N.I.)

Regards

Alastair

Hi Dave,

Interested in the availability, condition and price of the following, posted:

1. The outer rubber seals which run around the top of both doors, complete with small black pin.

2. The trim which is fastened on the back edge of the rear door cards and holds the rear seat belts in place.

3. The rear Corrado chrome script badge (any pictures? ).

4. The black push-in covers for the door card screws.

Cheers,

Andrew

1. Yes I have these but need to remove them.

2. Yes have both.

3. Will try to get pics.

4. Don't have these.

£50 posted sound ok?

---------- Post added at 8:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:53 PM ----------

Hi Dave

Sorry for the late reply ill take the dash tweeters for £10 delivered (i dont live in Notts the GF does).

Are you still doing the gear surrounds as id like a satin finish one (currently have a chrome one but get dirty too fast lol)?

Cheers

Jon

PM sent.

---------- Post added at 8:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:56 PM ----------

would ya take £20 for the bonnet cable and bonnet lever?

many thanks

PM Sent.

---------- Post added at 9:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:58 PM ----------

Hi

I am after some interior trims in black if you can help.

Heater control bezel, omly part thats listed

R/H kick panel

R/H sill trim runner

Steering column surround trim upper and lower

Rear hatch plastic panel, below the number plate

Will you let me know what you have and the cost

Postage would be to a BT41 post code wgich is N.I. (post office ususlly more reasonable for N.I.)

Regards

Alastair

Yes I have the bezel.

R/H Sill trim runner - do you mean the trim that sits on top of the sill or inside the car?

I mean the sill runner that is inside the car and goes over the edge of the carpet up to the door seal

Alastair

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

I mean the sill runner that is inside the car and goes over the edge of the carpet up to the door seal

Alastair

Alastair

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Alastair

This has sold.

All other parts are either sold or damaged.

Add a couple of pounds to the bezel for postage and you got a deal.

1. Yes I have these but need to remove them.

2. Yes have both.

3. Will try to get pics.

4. Don't have these.

£50 posted sound ok?

Hi Dave,

1. OK. No rush. I think Tom (PurpleTom) has removed before and knows the pitfalls to getting them off damage free, if you need any tips :-)

2. Great. I presume they are in good condition and damage free?

3. Have seen the picture in the post. Looking for a mint one, so will pass.

4. OK.

Let me know how much you want for items 1 & 2 and please PM me payment details.

Many thanks,

Andrew

Do you have the centre tunnel (under handbrake to rear bench hump bit)?

No sorry, it was damaged so binned it.

---------- Post added at 7:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:49 PM ----------

Andrew, PM sent.

Hi, i'm looking for passenger side footwell heater/vent trim- difficult to describe but its kind of on the centre tunnel below the gear lever.

also do you have the inside boot plastic trim that covers wiper motor/ central locking etc?

Cheers

Daniel

---------- Post added at 7:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:09 PM ----------

Hi, i'm looking for passenger side footwell heater/vent trim- difficult to describe but its kind of on the centre tunnel below the gear lever.

also do you have the inside boot plastic trim that covers wiper motor/ central locking etc?

Cheers

Daniel

Dave

I'll give you the £15 which it is advertised for including postage as it would go 1st class for about 60 pence + a jiffy bag

Hope this is O/K, if so I will pay you with pay pal. Let me know.

Alastair

Are you planning on cutting any of the shell? Depending on how my fibreglass and filler repair holds up, I may be looking for rear n/s arch and also the panel that's underneath the rear part of the plastic side trim, guessing it could be cut out as one panel.

Cheers

Hi Dave,

Im after the rubber mount that holds on the back box of the exhaust to the underside of the car, do u have 1 available?

Cheers.

Are you planning on cutting any of the shell? Depending on how my fibreglass and filler repair holds up, I may be looking for rear n/s arch and also the panel that's underneath the rear part of the plastic side trim, guessing it could be cut out as one panel.

Cheers

That arch is pretty much shot, it's badly corroded.

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

Hi Dave,

Im after the rubber mount that holds on the back box of the exhaust to the underside of the car, do u have 1 available?

Cheers.

I will have a look.

Hi Dave,

Cheers.

Yes I have the rubber mount and the bracket, did you want just the rubber?

Dave,

Am after the Chrome rear script badge and the interior sunroof trim please. Desperate for a good clean headlining also to save me from TRYING to re trim mine but your a bit to far away.

Cheers

Dave,

Am after the Chrome rear script badge and the interior sunroof trim please. Desperate for a good clean headlining also to save me from TRYING to re trim mine but your a bit to far away.

Cheers

Yeah those parts are yours, as for the headlining where are you based?

Hi Dave,

Do you still have the roof aerial base?

Cheers

P.S. also after the rear number plate light holder if its got no rust, the one just below the spoiler.

Edited by Bishbosh1

after a quick look on google to see where you are not as far away as i thought, i am in Boston lincs. May even be able to get some one else to come and fetch it for me if i dont come myself.

Will PM you tomorrow about maybe collecting the lot.

Gutted didnt think about the aerial base!

Hi Dave,

Do you still have the roof aerial base?

Cheers

P.S. also after the rear number plate light holder if its got no rust, the one just below the spoiler.

The aerial base is a bit shabby if I remember but will pull it off for you. Someone else asked about the number plate light holder at about the same time as you, again will get it off for inspection.

---------- Post added at 1:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:31 PM ----------

after a quick look on google to see where you are not as far away as i thought, i am in Boston lincs. May even be able to get some one else to come and fetch it for me if i dont come myself.

Will PM you tomorrow about maybe collecting the lot.

Ok, I await your PM.

Chrome rear VR6 badge - £10 posted

Will take if still available, if so please PM details. Cheers

Chrome rear VR6 badge - £10 posted

Will take if still available, if so please PM details. Cheers

PM sent.