daves16v

Breaking - Classic Green VR6

Hi Dave...Do you have the height adjustment handle for the front passenger seat and the screw to go with it by any chance.

Hi Dave...Do you have the height adjustment handle for the front passenger seat and the screw to go with it by any chance.

I think I've got a spare somewhere, £10 posted?

I've got the rear beam off today if you're still interested? PM me to let me know what exactly you want.

Cheers

Dave

I'll take the Windscreen outer trim if you still have it.

Edited by gNo

alright. i'm looking for the rubber trim that goes along the bottom of the window on the drivers door. this'll have an aluminium strip reinforcing it, this has to be nice n straight n not deformed, unlike mine..

a price posted to portsmouth would be much appreciated

alright. i'm looking for the rubber trim that goes along the bottom of the window on the drivers door. this'll have an aluminium strip reinforcing it, this has to be nice n straight n not deformed, unlike mine..

a price posted to portsmouth would be much appreciated

Yes I have this but need to remove it first, will come back to you when it's off.

Need the small bolt that is next to the arb bush

What's it's purpose?

Would you be better off buying from the dealer, can't be expensive for a bolt and it wouldn't be covered in rust.

Seat belts price for both front ones delivered?

Do you want the upper adjusters and the lower bars? If so, can do both sides for £35 posted. Will adjust price if not.

May aswell have the complete package mate ill paypal you monies over when i get back from work think ive still got your paypal address

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Do you want the upper adjusters and the lower bars? If so, can do both sides for £35 posted. Will adjust price if not.

Dave sorry to muck you around turns out i have some they were just hidden away sorry for any inconvenience caused

Cheers

Jon

Dave sorry to muck you around turns out i have some they were just hidden away sorry for any inconvenience caused

Cheers

Jon

No probs.

Hi Dave, do you still have the inlet elbow? If so can i pop over and pay + collect at the weekend if thats ok?

Yeah sure, I'll drop you a PM.