daves16v

Breaking - Classic Green VR6

Hello I will take the heater hose. (The one with three hoses with the one that attaches to the throttle body)

Do you want PayPal?

Jim

Hello I will take the heater hose. (The one with three hoses with the one that attaches to the throttle body)

Do you want PayPal?

Jim

PM sent.

More added.

I need to shift these parts, wife will kick me out if I keep bringing more parts into the house :(

Hi Dave

Interested in the following bits

1. Have you got a pic of the Oil filter housing with sensors - £15 posted.

2. Front ABS loom, sensor to turret connector. £7 Posted. Does that include the 2 big plastic "Holder" Piece that the cable goes into as shown in the pic as thats the part that I really need as mine is cracked.

Hi Dave

Interested in the following bits

1. Have you got a pic of the Oil filter housing with sensors - £15 posted.

2. Front ABS loom, sensor to turret connector. £7 Posted. Does that include the 2 big plastic "Holder" Piece that the cable goes into as shown in the pic as thats the part that I really need as mine is cracked.

I'll get a pic up hopefully tomorrow.

Yes the loom includes that part.

Hi Dave, I would like the following items please:

Black fusebox cover with both fixings - £20 posted.

Boot carpet - £20 posted. (assuming it is black).

Do you have the plastic trim which goes across the top and both sides of the bootlid in black?

Please could you PM your paypal details to me.

Thanks

Phil

Edited by corradophil

Hi Dave, I would like the following items please:

Black fusebox cover with both fixings - £20 posted.

Boot carpet - £20 posted. (assuming it is black).

Do you have the plastic trim which goes across the top and both sides of the bootlid in black?

Please could you PM your paypal details to me.

Thanks

Phil

I only have the the top trim, the others are a little broken where the shelf hangers hook on and yes the carpet is Black. Will drop you a PM.

Hi Dave have you got the battery positive and negative clamps including the positive to starter cable and negative to chassis in good condition?

Hi Dave have you got the battery positive and negative clamps including the positive to starter cable and negative to chassis in good condition?

Jon,

Yes I have them but will check condition and come back to you.

Dave

Dave,

I'm after the ABS loom that enters the car between the heater matrix and pedals. Not sure what it connects to on the dash side as mine has been chopped off. Would also be after the speaker wiring block if you still have that along with one of your brackets for fitting a rear seat hump to a flat rear seat body.

Thanks,

Dave

Dave,

I'm after the ABS loom that enters the car between the heater matrix and pedals. Not sure what it connects to on the dash side as mine has been chopped off. Would also be after the speaker wiring block if you still have that along with one of your brackets for fitting a rear seat hump to a flat rear seat body.

Thanks,

Dave

Not sure which loom you mean but will have a look. Definitely don't know about the wiring block, you got a pic?

Hi. Oops.. you posted a pic of tank straps ages ago but I never replied.

Are they still available and if so how much? and I could collect to save on postage as I am passing your way Sunday 16th & Thurs 20th Dec :)

I only have the the top trim, the others are a little broken where the shelf hangers hook on and yes the carpet is Black. Will drop you a PM.

Hi Dave, the carpet, fuse box cover and boot trim arrived today - all look perfect, Thank-you :)

Hi. Oops.. you posted a pic of tank straps ages ago but I never replied.

Are they still available and if so how much? and I could collect to save on postage as I am passing your way Sunday 16th & Thurs 20th Dec :)

Sorry Jude, they've been sold, shame as they came up lovely powder coated.

---------- Post added at 5:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:20 PM ----------

Hi Dave, the carpet, fuse box cover and boot trim arrived today - all look perfect, Thank-you :)

Thank heaven for that, I was worried that they might arrived damaged as it was awkward to pack.

Tailgate latch plastic surround complete with excellent fixing studs - £12 posted

Is this the trim which attaches to the bootlid around the latch?

Do you have the plastic heater vents which attach to the transmission tunnel (Both sides) in black?

I also need the black plastic trim which runs along the back of the headlining between the C pillar trims.

Could you post photos of any of these bits that you have, so I can confirm they are what I need?

Thanks, Phil

Tailgate latch plastic surround complete with excellent fixing studs - £12 posted

Is this the trim which attaches to the bootlid around the latch?

Do you have the plastic heater vents which attach to the transmission tunnel (Both sides) in black?

I also need the black plastic trim which runs along the back of the headlining between the C pillar trims.

Could you post photos of any of these bits that you have, so I can confirm they are what I need?

Thanks, Phil

Phil, yep will do it later.

Hi Dave,

Do you still have the slam panel and if so, is it straight and rust free?

How much?

Cheers

Ron

---------- Post added at 1:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:23 PM ----------

Hi Dave,

Do you still have the slam panel and if so, is it straight and rust free?

How much?

Cheers

Ron

Phil,

I don't have the heater vents, photos attached for the other bits of trim. The covering on the roof trim at the rear is coming away but just needs gluing back down, there is a clip missing also but I think I've got a spare one somewhere if you haven't.

Dave