Overmind

How old are you, and how long have you had your Corrado/Corrado's?

33 yrs young, had current G60 for 8 years and done the Vw thing since 96. Tired of it now though, time to hang up the ol' Vw keys and have a change I think. Currently looking for a new motor, ideally with 4 doors and without digipants.

Neil.

35, had 2 in quick succession when i was 24, a 16v then a VR6.......bought another VR last October on a whim, the guy in the local body shop said "I see a lot of guys like you, buying old cars like this for nostalgia. It'd a sign of a mid life crisis" I thought cheeks ******* but then he said he is 62 and knows as he's been there.

He now has a Rover 75 and doesn't care, fair play to him :)

30 and owned mine for 6 years. owned a VR6 golf during this time as well but ditched that pretty quickly!!

26, owned my current VR6 for nearly 5 years, before that I had a 1.8 valver, must have been about 20ish. After I sold the valver I said to myself never again will I own another corrado...

I recently turned 37 bought my Corrado in 2002 when I was 25,

had it now for almost 12 years.

Best car I've ever owned so for.

Si

50 (youngish) 1.8 16V 1996 - 2002 80000 miles used as a daily driver except for 1997 - 1998 when I had a company car. Since2004 a VR6 10000 miles, will keep as standard! Hopefully the car will go to my 12 year old but not for many years!

i first saw the corrado in Germany where i was stationed. My friend was buying a gold sirocco all fully skirted from the vag dealer,behind the salesman desk was a poster of the corrado which i blagged off him and loved them ever since. I've had my 2.0l 16v for 3 yrs paying £600 of ebay and enjoy driving whenever.i'm now 50 and still dream of bbs and resprays for my little green baby.

Was bored

Analysis to date

[TABLE=width: 144]

[TR]

[TD]Age Range[/TD]

[TD]Number[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]20 - 29[/TD]

[TD=align: right]40[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]30-39[/TD]

[TD=align: right]48[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]40-49[/TD]

[TD=align: right]28[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]50-59[/TD]

[TD=align: right]6[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]60+[/TD]

[TD=align: right]4[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Average Age[/TD]

[TD=align: right]35.03968[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Bored again. I'll go and look for winter ants or something.

nice work wullie, have to say i'm surprised there's that many in the 20-29 range, maybe the future of these motors is assured with a decent following after all :)

This is like an AA meeting...

"Hi, I'm Michael. I'm 32 years old and I've had my Corrado for 7 years...... and I've not fallen off the wagon and looked at another car since!"

In a bid to tilt the average age, I'm 51 and have had the VR for 10 years. Prior to that 2 Sciroccos and a Polo Formel. Does this make me a long term addict?

46, have 3 sorned corrados, long time VAG fan - I used to read my bros copy of VWM when I was at school.................

In a bid to tilt the average age, I'm 51 and have had the VR for 10 years. Prior to that 2 Sciroccos and a Polo Formel. Does this make me a long term addict?

I had a Polo CL1.3 Formel E as well, my first Volkswagen. I loved it when you had new people in it and you could pretend it was voice controlled. Drive up to the lights, say "Engine stop" and slip it into neutral and the engine would stop then when the lights changed say "Engine start" put it in gear , it would start again. The look on their faces was priceless. OK, I'm easily amused.