TheVims79

Corrado front end makeover with Custom 2012 Porsche Panamera front end

You could always toughen it up with a set of those eyelashes. Pretty mean-looking, I'm sure you'll agree.

Why do you own a Corrado if you don't like the look of it? I'll never understand why people want to chop cars up...

Personally, If you're serious about it then go for it - You've got an awful lot of work to do to get it right though. They're totally different shapes, the body shop components themselves - getting these uniform would be a serious undertaking. Get it wrong and will look like a turd

I was curious so threw this together over a brew:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69020[/ATTACH]

I like that pic that you put together it looks good! Can i see the front of it? How long did it take to do that is that for real?

---------- Post added at 5:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:01 PM ----------

You could always toughen it up with a set of those eyelashes. Pretty mean-looking, I'm sure you'll agree.

Please dont insult me lol thats a girls car that look that im going for aren't girly at all so just turn the page already lol!

Edited by TheVims79

LOL might do that on my 'rado for a giggle,think theyre only a few bob.

will post pics if i do!:epicfail:

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?75915-Ferrari-f430-replica-body-kit-group-buy

check the above link mate, seems like your kinda thing.

and what u on about dont like the square shapes? thats the entire charm of the corrado! if u dont like square shapes then why u buy an old VW? (unless just for the soul purpose of ruining it) i think u would be more suited to something french.... like a nice 62 plate corsa or something.

BUT YEEEERRRRR! go ahead! do the conversion, i look forward to seein pics of ur car on barry boys!

no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.....

dear me! (FACE PALM)

but in all seriousness check the link mate, this seem like your kinda taste!

http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?75915-Ferrari-f430-replica-body-kit-group-buy

Thanks for looking out mate but i almost wet myself when i saw the F-430 Ferrari group buy come on now is my Headlight conversion really to much for you guys to handle? Im not looking to change the Body style of this Corrado at all just the front end and Bonnet.

---------- Post added at 3:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 3:34 AM ----------

Those Eye lashes aqre rerally Gay looking i would never put Eye Lashes on a car lets get real now lol! Personally this upgrade with the Headlight conversion isnt really that bad of a Swap you guys are making it look like im changing the whol car im not the contour lines of the car are going to stay the same i wouldn't change that at all!

Think the point is the front won't match the rear, the Photoshop pic shows it clear as day the contour lines were not designed to follow the line of a Porsche.

The Porsche was designed all in one go, imagine taking the front of a corrado and attaching it to the rear of a porka it won't look right! And vice versa

Also the 2 cars are nearly 30 years apart , it would be like strapping a corrado nose to a morris traveler , my dad has a traveler but I don't think he would be to pleased if I went ahead with it, Photoshop any one?

This thread makes me laugh.......if you don't like your corrado sell it and let someone enjoy it rather than make a complete dogs ear of what is a true future classic......go buy a mr-2 or something and build a crap looking Ferrari rep and cover it in awesome carbon vinyl......I'm sure it will look epic!

Read through his posts. All he wants to do is stick Porsche bits to it. Or ask daft questions like has anyone ever fitted a 1.8t to a Corrado before.

If I had to guess, he's American and about 17.

Read through his posts. All he wants to do is stick Porsche bits to it. Or ask daft questions like has anyone ever fitted a 1.8t to a Corrado before.

If I had to guess, he's American and about 17.

HAHAHAHA 17 maybe, but American NO, too much thought went into the notion of converting a Corrado front end.