Tempest

Events 2013 Corrado Club, get your name down

Which show?

Hahaha oops thought this was the 25th Anniversary National Day thread :o

I meant the National Day. I have been up since half two and only had 3 hours sleep though so I'm not particularly at my best today... :D

For National Day still have some places left.

For remaining shows this season, too :)

Tempest

Nice one cheers Tempest :)

Do I just say on here I'm in and I'm er... in? Do I need to be a CCGB member to attend?

Have just become a member of CCGB and I'm hoping go the 25th anniversary on Saturday. Not having been to many shows and never as a club member I don't really know what to expect. I've not had my CCGB account authorised yet so can’t log in to see if there are more details. Can anyone enlighten me?

Have just become a member of CCGB and I'm hoping go the 25th anniversary on Saturday. Not having been to many shows and never as a club member I don't really know what to expect. I've not had my CCGB account authorised yet so can’t log in to see if there are more details. Can anyone enlighten me?

You've now been authorised!! - Members Pack will be in the post to you tomorrow.

Ian.

My apologies - was looking forward to attending this for some time now, but unfortunately won't be able to make it.

Hopefully it will be a good day for all.

Look forward to the many pictures.

Clive

Great thanks. I'm I too late to be included in the Club Parking and the Parade lap?

Nope, just bring along some sort of evidence of who you are and of your membership (appreciate that you don't have your membesrhip card yet).

Others: Bring your membership card to get the freebie Mugget :)

Tempest

just registered on the ccgb finally , i cant post yet so will let you know here that ill be camping on the friday and attendin all day saturday , cant wait now hope the run down goes smooth so its not to late to see every one

Anyone , id really like to be parked with the other corrados , and would just like some info on weather i can or not , also can i just show up friday to camp as my okans to travell down on friday so i have the full day saturday

Take whatever printouts from website you've got with you, and yes, rest should be fine.

Tempest